Your Cart Is Empty!
- Home /
- Buy Sildalis 120 MG Tablets - Sildenafil 100 MG With Tadalafil 20 MG
Product Narration Of Sildalis 120mg Tablets
Sildalis 120mg Tablet is an astounding medication that is a boon for men struggling with erectile dysfunction. Sildalis effectively treats erectile dysfunction irrespective of the age by enhancing the rush of blood towards the male genitals that results in hard and firm erection for a longer time. Sildalis thus helps you in attaining utmost pleasure in bed satisfying your partner completely. Generic Tadalafil and Sildenafil citrate are two main active components found in Sildalis medication.
Mechanism Of Action Of Sildalis 120mg Tablets
Sildalis is a wonderful medicament that embodies generic Sildenafil citrate and Tadalafil as the main active constituent. Sildenafil and Tadalafil both belong to the class of PDE-5 inhibitors. Sildenafil and Tadalafil both act in a similar fashion that is by blocking the action of cGMP by inhibiting the PDE-5 enzyme. When sensual stimulation occurs, the body releases nitric oxide that leads to the creation of cGMP. A lot of cGMP deposits in the corpus cavernosum of the male penile region leading to the dilation of blood vessels there. This results in the increased blood flow towards the male genitalia resulting in prolonged erection.
The Dosing Schedule Of Sildalis 120mg Tablets
Sildalis consists of 20mg of Tadalafil and 100mg of Sildenafil citrate that is accessible in the form of a tablet. To treat your erectile troubles you need to take a single tablet of Sildalis orally, 15-20 minutes before making love with your partner, with plenty of water. Do not take more than the prescribed dose to you. If overdosing occurs, seek medical help immediately.
Contraindications Of Sildalis 120mg Tablets
- If you have hypersensitivity towards Sildenafil, Tadalafil or any other ingredient present in this medication then do not use Sildalis.
- Do not use Sildalis if you are suffering from retinitis pigmentosa or Porphyria.
- If you are suffering from disorders of liver, kidney, and heart then do not use Porphyria.
Drug Interactions Of Sildalis 120mg Tablets
- Do not use antifungal such as Ketoconazole and Fluconazole along with Sildalis.
- Do not use nitrate medications such as nitroglycerin along with Sildalis.
- Corticosteroids such as prednisone are inadvisable to use with Sildalis.
- Calcium channel blockers such as Verapamil are inadvisable to use with Sildalis.
- Anti HIV, medications such as Ritonavir should not be used with Sildalis.
- Antibiotics such as erythromycin should not be used with Sildalis.
Noxious Effects Of Sildalis 120mg Tablets
The commonly occurring noxious effects with the use of Sildalis are nausea, headache, dizziness, drowsiness, blurring of vision, stomachache, stomach discomfort, pelvic pain, indigestion, and dyspepsia.
Preventive Measures Taken With Sildalis 120mg Tablets
- Do not drive or perform tasks requiring visual alertness while taking Sildalis tablets.
- Do not consume alcohol and other sedatives while using Sildalis.
- A person taking nitrate medication should never take Sildalis.
- Do not take grapefruit juice or fat containing meals along with Sildalis.
- Do not take any other drug for erectile dysfunction along with Sildalis.
- A man below the age of 18 years should not use Sildalis.