Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Silverex Ionic Gel 20gm (Silver Nitrate)?
Silverex Ionic Gel is a preeminent topical preparation that assists individuals in getting relief from burn wounds, warts, eczema and various burn conditions. It also illustrates its compelling action in healing the post surgical wounds as well. It is the phenomenal preparation, which by escalating the wound healing process accelerates dryness of the wound briskly. It also lowers the inflammation that is usually associated with wound and burn skin conditions. Silverex Ionic Gel accommodates Silver Nitrate as its main essential component.
How Does Silverex Ionic Gel 20gm (Silver Nitrate) Execute Its Action?
Silver Nitrate depicts its action via curbing the growth of both gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria. This action of Silver Nitrate is mediated through releasing silver ions, which damages the proteins crucial for bacterial growth.
What Is The Method Of Application Of Silverex Ionic Gel 20gm (Silver Nitrate)?
Wash your hands and affected region of the skin before making the application of Silverex Ionic Gel. Pat it dry and apply a small amount of the gel in the form of a thin layer on the area to be treated. Rub it gently in a circular motion for the rapid absorption of the drug content to the skin. Wash your hands after making the application and apply this gel in the same manner as explained above at least once in 24 hours or as directed by your physician.
What Are The Possible Drug Interactions With Silverex Ionic Gel 20gm?
There are certain medications, which are known to interact with Silverex Ionic Gel such as Sulphide, Sulfisoxazole, Sulfacetamide Sodium or Sulphacetamide. In the case of already, relying on these medications patient must seek doctor advice to make a safer use of Silverex Ionic Gel.
What Are The Conditions That Contraindicate The Use Of Silverex Ionic Gel 20gm?
- Patients possessing hypersensitivity to Silver Nitrate or any other components of the formulation are contraindicated to make use of Silverex Ionic Gel.
- Women who are pregnant or used to breastfeed are contraindicated to employ Silverex Ionic Gel.
What Are The Possible Annoying Effects With Silverex Ionic Gel 20gm?
While the employments of Silverex Ionic Gel, a patient may come across some annoying effects:
- Electrolyte imbalance
- Depletion of volume
- Inflammation of conjunctiva (Conjunctivitis)
- Skin discoloration
- Skin irritation
- Burning sensation of skin
What Are The Cautionary Measures With Silverex Ionic Gel 20gm?
- Silverex Ionic Gel is intended to be used for warts and not for genital warts.
- Silverex Ionic Gel can be used for open wounds, irritated, dry, chapped, cut or sunburned skin only after consulting with the physician.
- You should not apply any other topical preparation to the treated area alongside Silverex Ionic Gel unless your doctor directs it.
- Take caution while applying Silverex Ionic Gel to avoid its contact with your eyes, mouth, and nose, if accidentally contact occurs then immediately flushes them with cold tap water.