Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Snovitra 20 MG | 40 MG Tablets?
Snovitra 20 MG, 40 MG Tablet is a remarkable remedy that is used by a large number of men to treat their problems of erectile dysfunction. Snovitra 20mg, 40mg tablet is an effective medication that irrespective of your advancing age has the capability to treat your erectile dysfunction efficiently. Snovitra is helpful in enhancing the flow of blood towards the male genitals that result in a hard and rigid erection during the course of sensual intimacy. This results in you staying longer in bed and giving pleasurable time to your partner between the sheets. Snovitra tablets embody Vardenafil as the main functional constituent.
What Is The Mode Of Action Of Snovitra 20 MG | 40 MG Tablets?
Vardenafil, the chief active constituent of Snovitra is a PDE-5 inhibitor that works by blocking the degradation of cGMP by blocking the action of the PDE-5 enzyme. Upon sensual stimulation, the body tends to release nitric oxide, which leads to the creation of cGMP. An excess quantity of cGMP deposits in the corpus cavernosum of the male genitalia, leading to the dilation of blood vessels there. This leads to an augmentation in the blood flow to these areas, resulting in a hard and sturdy erection for a longer time.
What Is The Dosing Schedule Of Snovitra 20 MG | 40 MG Tablets?
Snovitra is recommended in a dosing strength of 20mg and 40mg accessible in the form of tablets. To treat your erectile dysfunction, you need to take a tablet of Snovitra orally, an hour prior to making love with your spouse, with a glass full of water. One tablet of Snovitra shows its effect for up to 24 hours; therefore, it is essential to maintain a gap of 24 hours between the two doses of Snovitra.
What Are The Contraindications Of Snovitra 20 MG | 40 MG Tablets?
- Do not use Snovitra tablets if you are allergic to Vardenafil or any other ingredient present in this medication.
- If you have any underlying disorder of liver, kidney or heart then using Snovitra is inadvisable.
- In the presence of disorders like Porphyria and retinitis pigmentosa, do not use Snovitra tablets
What Are The Probable Drug Interactions Of Snovitra 20 MG | 40 MG Tablets?
- Nitrate medications such as nitroglycerin may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure when taken with Snovitra therefore, do not use these two medications concomitantly.
- Use of beta-blockers like Propanolol, anti-ulcer medications like Pantoprazole is inadvisable to use with Snovitra 40mg, 20mg tablets.
- Using antifungal such as Ketoconazole, Fluconazole is inadvisable while using Snovitra 40mg, 20mg tablets.
- Do not use antiepileptic medications such as Carbamazepine, Phenytoin or Phenobarbital along with Snovitra.
What Are The Adverse Effects Seen With The Use Of Snovitra Tablets?
The commonly seen adverse effects of Snovitra 40mg, 20mg tablets are headache, nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, blurring of vision, stomach discomfort, stomach upset, pelvic pain, Priapism, indigestion, and dyspepsia.
What Are The Preventive Measures To Follow With The Use Of Snovitra Tablets?
- Performing tasks such as driving and operating heavy machinery are inadvisable while using Snovitra 40mg, 20mg tablets.
- Consuming alcohol and other recreational drugs such as poppers is inadvisable to use with Snovitra 40mg, 20mg tablets.
- A person dependent on nitrate medications for the treatment of his cardiovascular conditions must stay away from Snovitra.
- A man below the age of 18 years should stay away from Snovitra 40mg, 20mg tablets.