Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview of STAD 14000 Spray (Lidocaine Spray)
STAD 14000 Spray is a potent medication that helps adult males in defeating and winning over the sadness of premature ejaculation (PE). This condition of premature ejaculation is a medical issue in which men ejaculate prior to the intended time while making love to the partner. This restricts the couple to have an enjoying sexual intimacy because of incomplete act and pleasure. STAD Spray 14000 is made for generic Lidocaine as the functional ingredient, which is used for the issue of PE and not to increase normal ejaculatory time in the normal process.
What Is The Working Action Of STAD 14000 Spray (Lidocaine Spray)?
Lidocaine moiety present in STAD is an anesthetic medicament, which acts by causing the alteration in sensitivity threshold with regard to stimulus. This, in turn, helps in prolonging the ejaculation duration by producing the control over ejaculation process. This way, this Lidocaine spray assists in extending the length of sexual intimacy in order to have a pleasurable intimacy.
What Is The Dosing Regimen Of STAD 14000 Spray (Lidocaine Spray)?
STAD 14000 Lidocaine spray is suggested for adult males to be before 15 minutes of the proposed lovemaking act with the partner. Before spraying, shake the spray bottle and by maintaining the distance of 2-3 inches from your private part, spray the medication for three to four times at the intended private region. Spray the medication at the tip of the part. Otherwise, you can massage the medication using your hands to spread over the penile area.
Missed dose: You need to use this spray only when you need sexual playing. Thus, no chance of missed dose is there.
Overdose: The maximum dose of STAD spray that you can use is 10sprays and more than suggested use can numb the penile area.
What Are The Drug Interactions Of STAD 14000 Spray (Lidocaine Spray)?
- Lyrica (Pregabalin)
- Neurontin (Gabapentin)
- Nexium (Esomeprazole)
- Tylenol (Acetaminophen)
- Xanax (Alprazolam)
- Lipitor (Atorvastatin)
- Lasix (Furosemide)
What Are The Side Effects Of STAD 14000 Spray (Lidocaine Spray)?
Blurred vision, skin irritation, sense of mild burning at the applied area, skin redness, dry, cracked, or scaly skin, swelling or skin rashes, or hoarseness are some transient side effects observed while using STAD spray.
What Are The Contradictory Conditions For The Use Of STAD Spray 14000?
- During certain medical conditions, use of STAD Lidocaine spray is contradictory such as liver, heart, kidney, genitals, or bleeding disorder.
- In the case of oversensitivity to any ingredient of STAD Lidocaine spray, you should not use this medication.
- STAD spray is not for the males who are below to 18years and above to 65years of age.
- Do not use STAD spray on irritated skin or during any infection of penile area.
What Are Some Cautionary Measures While Using STAD Spray 14000?
- Make sure to use any protection such as condom while intercourse else, the drug may cause numbness n female genitals.
- Avoid driving and any such activity after using STAD Lidocaine Spray because of drowsiness effects of the medication.
- Habits of smoking and alcohol consumption should be avoided while using STAD Lidocaine spray else, these can aggravate the side effects.
- Store STAD spray at a cool place, away from the reach of children. Keep the spray away from direct sunlight and moisture.