Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Description About Strattera 18 MG / 25 MG Capsules (Generic Atomoxetine)
ADHD is a behavioral confusion that causes be short of focus and/or hyperactivity that is much more numerous or severe than others who are close in age or growth. Strattera 18 MG / 25 MG Capsules is the drug, which is used for the treatment of ADHD in children of 6 years and older, adolescents and adults. In adults, Strattera 18 mg / 25 mg Capsules used to care for ADHD when the symptoms are very bothersome and affect your effort or social life and when you have had a warning sign of the disease as a child. Other Therapy like as psychological, educational and social therapies is used in combination of Strattera 18 mg / 25 mg capsules as part of an overall management program for ADHD.
Working Action Of Strattera 18 MG / 25 MG Capsules (Generic Atomoxetine)
Strattera 18 mg / 25 mg Tablet encloses of Generic Atomoxetine as a main functional moiety, which falls under the group of medication known as selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Strattera augments the quantity of noradrenaline in the brain. This chemical is produced naturally, and enhances attention and reduces the impulsiveness and hyperactivity in patients with ADHD. In this way, it helps to cure to warning sign of ADHD.
Dosage Administration Of Strattera 18 MG / 25 MG Capsules (Generic Atomoxetine)
The capsules of Strattera are accessible into the dose strength of 18 mg or 25mg. you have to take the dose as prescribed by the doctor. Usually, dose has to take once in the morning as you wake up, but if a doctor prescribed it to take two times in a day, and then consume the second dose in afternoon or evening. The capsules should be swallowed completely with water, either with or without food. In adults: Strattera should be initiated at a total daily dose of 40 mg for a minimum of 7 days. After that, your doctor may increase the usual dose of 80-100mg. the maximum daily dose that you can take in a day is 100mg. If you are a child or teenager (6 years or older): the dose of 40mg is prescribed in a day for the period of 7 days, if you have body weight more than of 70kg.
Conflicting Factors Of Strattera 18 MG / 25 MG Capsules (Generic Atomoxetine)
- Do not consume Strattera capsules 18 / 25 mg if you are allergic to Atomoxetine or any component of the drug.
- If you are taking MAO inhibitor for any purpose from last 14 days, then do not consume Strattera capsules 18 / 25 mg else, it may cause side effects.
- Stop taking Strattera capsules 18 / 25 mg if you have a serious problem of the heart, open eye glaucoma, and tumor of your adrenal gland.
Drug Interaction Of Strattera 18 MG / 25 MG Capsules (Generic Atomoxetine)
Avoid consumption of MAO inhibitors (isocarboxazid, linezolid, methylene blue, moclobemide, phenelzine, procarbazine, rasagiline, selegiline, tranylcypromine), else it may cause serious drug interaction.
Safety Measures Of Strattera 18 MG / 25 MG Capsules (Generic Atomoxetine)
- Talk with your doctor if you have thoughts of killing, epilepsy, blood pressure and liver problem.
- Confer with your doctor if you are a pregnant or breastfeeding mother.
- Avoid intake of alcohol while countering on Strattera capsules 18 / 25 mg medication.
- It makes you feel dizzy or tired, so avoid driving or machinery work after taking medication.
Side Effects Of Strattera 18 MG / 25 MG Capsules (Generic Atomoxetine)
The drug may exert some side effects as of Stomach upset, nausea, vomiting, constipation, tiredness, loss of appetite, weight loss, dry mouth, dizziness, drowsiness, trouble sleeping, or decrease in sexual ability or desire may occur. In women, menstrual cramps or missed or irregular periods take place.