Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview Strattera 10 MG / 40 MG Tablets
Strattera 10 MG / 40 MG Tablets is an astounding remedy for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults. Strattera efficaciously treats the symptoms associated with ADHD. The symptoms include the inability to pay attention to your routine activities, inability to stay focused and fidgeting. Strattera is a part of a complete treatment program that includes psychological and social treatments along with it. Strattera 10 MG / 40 MG Tablets constitutes Generic Atomoxetine as the main functional constituent.
The Working Mechanism Of Strattera 10 MG / 40 MG Tablets
Strattera 10mg / 40mg Tablets embodies Atomoxetine as the main functional constituent. Atomoxetine works by selectively inhibiting the presynaptic norepinephrine transporter that decreases the amount of norepinephrine entering the cell membrane in the brain and thereby decreasing the excitement, producing a calming and soothing action.
The Dosing Regimen Of Strattera 10 MG / 40 MG Tablets
Strattera is recommended in a dose of 10mg and 40mg accessible in the form of capsules. To begin dosing with Strattera you need to take 0.5mg/kg of Strattera orally, with or without food with an ample amount of water. After 3 days of dosing, increase the dose to 1.2mg/kg taken orally with plenty of water. Do not exceed the dose of 1.4 mg/kg or 100mg of Strattera, whichever is larger. In the case of overdose, seek medical help immediately.
Contraindications of Strattera 10 MG / 40 MG Tablets
- Do not take Strattera 10mg / 40mg Tablets if you are allergic to Atomoxetine or any other ingredient present in this medication.
- If you have any persisting liver or renal conditions, then using Strattera is inadvisable.
- If you are suffering from any cardiac conditions or severe high blood pressure then do not use Strattera.
- If you have any tumor of the adrenal gland, or are suffering from glaucoma, then using Strattera is inadvisable.
- If you are suffering from any bipolar disorder or experiencing the suicidal behavior then using Strattera is inadvisable.
Drug Interactions Of Strattera 10 MG / 40 MG Tablets
- Taking MAO inhibitors such as Rasagiline along with Strattera may cause a fatal reaction.
- Do not take a cough and cold medications such as Diphenhydramine along with Strattera 10mg / 40mg Tablets.
- Other medications such as methylene blue, Linezolid may show severe adverse effects when seen with Strattera 10mg / 40mg Tablets.
Noxious Effects Of Strattera 10 MG / 40 MG Tablets
The commonly seen noxious effects seen with the use of Strattera are nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, constipation, tiredness, dry mouth, weight loss, loss of appetite, dizziness, drowsiness, and loss of libido.
Safety Measures Taken With Strattera 10 MG / 40 MG Tablets
- Do not operate heavy machinery or perform tasks requiring alertness such as driving while using Strattera.
- Consuming alcoholic beverages and other sedatives are inadvisable while using Strattera 10mg / 40mg Tablets.
- Pregnant women and lactating mothers are advised not to use Strattera without consulting their doctor.
- If a person is having a history of drug abuse and drug addiction, then using Strattera is inadvisable.
- If a person is experiencing suicidal thoughts and had suicidal tendencies in the past, then using Strattera is inadvisable.
- A close monitoring of height, weight, and other conditions is required when Strattera 10mg / 40mg Tablets is used in children.