Your Cart Is Empty!
- Home /
- Buy Suhagra 50 MG Tablets - Generic Sildenafil 50 MG Tablets
Brief Overview About Suhagra 50mg Tablets (Sildenafil 50 MG)
Suhagra 50 mg tablets are an outstanding medicine often recommended for the management of erectile dysfunction or impotence in man. Erectile dysfunction is a condition of not getting an appropriate erection for an effective time during intercourse. The intake of Suhagra 50 mg tablets provides prolonged erection for the satisfactory duration while making love. Suhagra makes a man capable of making physical relation inappropriate manner. Suhagra 50 mg tablets contain Generic Sildenafil citrate as the major active constituent and prepared as an oral formulation to be used before intercourse.
Working Mechanism Suhagra 50mg Tablets (Sildenafil 50 MG)
Suhagra 50mg Tablets (Sildenafil 50 MG) has a place in the category of medicine known as phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) enzyme inhibitor evades the degradation of cGMP. This medicine acts by hindering phosphodiesterase enzyme to thus the formation of cGMP and Nitric Oxide enhances around the corpus cavernosum that causes smooth muscle relaxation and thus enhances blood flow. Therefore, due to this action man obtains a long and sturdy erection for the satisfactory duration.
What Are The Contraindications Of Suhagra 50mg Tablets (Sildenafil 50 MG)?
- Never take the medicine if allergic or hypersensitive to generic or any other ingredients in the medicine.
- Before using Suhagra 50 mg tablets consult the doctor if you are suffering from blood pressure, bleeding disorder, liver, kidneys, cardiac disorder and ulcer or else or avoid using this medicine.
- This is suggested to avoid Suhagra 50 mg tablets if suffering from genital defect or problem in genital organ.
- Prevent using Suhagra 50 mg tablets along with antiviral, antihypertensive, antiasthmatic, herbal supplements, antifungal, antibiotic, dietary products, and other medication or consult the doctor before administration to evade drug interaction.
What Is The Dosing Direction Of Suhagra 50mg Tablets (Sildenafil 50 MG)?
Suhagra is prepared in tablet dosage form and to manage erection disorder the suggested dose is 50 mg to be used one hour ahead of lovemaking. An individual should use the medicine via oral route with an ample amount of water and can be used with or without food. While taking the medicine this is suggested to keep the maintain the gap of 24 hours between two dosages. do not use more than one table at a time as these can show some overdose effects.
What Are The Side Effects Of Suhagra 50mg Tablets (Sildenafil 50 MG)?
While using Suhagra 50 mg tablets few unwished effects may probably occur such as chest pain, shortness of breath, vision changes, pain, flushing, swelling of legs and hands, and painful or prolong ejection. A person who faces painful erection should consult the doctor before administration.
What Are The Precautions While Using Suhagra 50mg Tablets (Sildenafil 50 MG)?
- Abstain, using alcohol, tobacco products, and other recreational products along with the medicine as this may show some obnoxious effects.
- This is suggested to avoid grapefruit juice, fatty foods, and nitrate products along with Suhagra 50 mg tablets as these can show some unwished effects.
- It is not suggested to use the Suhagra 50 mg tablets if less than 18 years and one should not use the medicine and avoid driving and operating after taking the medicine until the effect lost.