Your Cart Is Empty!
What Are The Therapeutic Benefits Of Supatret 0.04% Gel?
Supatret 0.04% Gel is a magical remedy for those individuals who are facing the trouble of mild to severe acne vulgaris. Supatret 0.04% is an excellent microsphere formulation generic Tretinoin that helps in the management of acne trouble. This medicine helps in the quick improvement from acne and pimples that do develop by lessening the number and harshness of acne or pimples. Besides treating acne, this medicine also increases the overall appearance of the skin by reducing fine wrinkles and spotted skin staining.
How Does Supatret 0.04% Gel Act?
Tretinoin (a vitamin A derivative) comes under the class of drugs called retinoids. It unclogs the pores to allow the sebaceous glands to act in an appropriate way and diminishes the formation of blackheads and spots. It causes loosening of the upper surface of the skin cell to promote yield of the skin cells resulting in the natural desquamate of the outer epidermal layers of the skin. All at once, it also promotes the development of new skin cells. Finally, it enhances the skin cell yield that reduces the pimples and blackheads and diminishes the spread of acne.
What Is The Dosing Regimen Of Supatret 0.04% Gel?
Supatret 0.04% Gel encloses 0.04%w/w of generic Tretinoin. Wash the affected portion of the skin with water and a mild cleanser to eliminate all the dirt and cosmetic before using this medicine. Dry the skin with mild tapping by using a dry towel and wait for at least 20 to 30 minutes to make sure the skin is dry. After that, take a small quantity of Supatret 0.04% Gel on the fingertip and uniformly massage it over the entire affected areas. Therapeutic outcomes may be noticed after two to three weeks of treatment but more than six weeks of treatment is required to obtain an unambiguous beneficial effect.
Who Should Not Use Supatret 0.04% Gel?
- Do not use Supatret 0.04% Gel if you are allergic to generic Tretinoin or other ingredients of Supatret 0.04% Gel.
- Do not use Supatret 0.04% Gel if you are suffering from any of these medical cases including rosacea or perioral dermatitis, a history of cutaneous epithelioma, eczematous skin, or pregnancy.
What Are The Side Effects Of Supatret 0.04% Gel?
A user of Supatret 0.04% Gel may come across some side effects while relying on the treatment with this medicine such as burning or irritation in the skin, lack of sensation, peeling of the skin, rashes, irritation, blazing of the skin, and stinging of the skin.
What Are The Possible Drug Interactions Of Supatret 0.04% Gel?
A person should not use certain products containing Sulfur, Resorcinol, Salicylic Acid, Alpha Hydroxy Acid, and Glycolic acid while using Supatret 0.04% Gel, as these drugs show drug interaction with generic Tretinoin.
What Are The Safety Measures To Be Followed While Using Supatret 0.04% Gel?
- You are required to avoid direct exposure to sunlight after using Supatret 0.04% Gel, so always try to use sunscreen or protecting clothing while going out in the sun.
- Avoid the use Supatret 0.04% Gel in harsh weather conditions such as cold and windy; otherwise, it may cause severe irritation of the skin.
- Tretinoin may pass into mother's milk, so do not breastfeed your child while relying on the treatment of Supatret 0.04% Gel.
- Do not use Supatret 0.04% Gel on open wounds, sunburned, windburned, dry, chapped, or irritated areas of the skin.