Your Cart Is Empty!
- Home /
- Buy Super Filagra 160 MG Online - Sildenafil With Dapoxetine
What Is The Use Of Super Filagra Tablets?
Super Filagra tablets are one of the most popular medicines for the treatment of various sexual disorders like erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. It is the combination of generic Sildenafil Citrate (100mg) and Dapoxetine (60mg). It helps the men to obtain a hard erection for a long time and prevents the premature ejaculation to occur. Thus, it helps a man to enjoy long pleasurable moments.
What Is The Mechanism Of Action Of Super Filagra Tablets?
Sildenafil citrate is a member of PDE-5 inhibitors, which protect the cGMP by blocking the enzyme PDE-5. The sensual arousal leads to the release of nitric oxide, which further causes the release of cGMP. The cGMP dilates the muscles of corpus cavernosum and penile arteries. This results in engorgement of the penile with blood leading to a hard erection. Dapoxetine blocks the neuronal reuptake of serotonin and increases the activity of serotonin. This results in inhibitory effects on the ejaculation.
What Is The Dosing Regimen Of Super Filagra Tablets?
You can have one tablet of Super Filagra orally with water one hour before the sensual intimacy. It may show its action for 4-6 hours and can take the next dose only after 24 hours if required. It can take with or without food, however, avoid taking a grapefruit and fatty meals along with it.
Missed dose: There very rare chances of missing the dose of this medicine as it is to be taken only before sensual intercourse.
Overdose: An overdose of Super Filagra can cause serious effects like increased dizziness, painful and prolonged erection. You must rush to your doctor if you have taken it accidentally.
What Are The Side Effects Of Super Filagra Tablets?
However, Super Filagra is safe medicine but it can cause both minor and major side effects depending on the immunity and tolerance of a person. Some of the common side effects are nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, vomiting, diarrhea, muscle pain, back pain, facial flushing, dry mouth, and headache.
Some of the major side effects are tremors, severe diarrhea, chest pain or breathing problems. You must contact your doctor if you suffer such side effects.
What Are The Contraindications Of Super Filagra Tablets?
- Super Filagra must not be used if you suffer from psychiatric, heart, liver, kidney or bleeding disorders.
- Super Filagra should not be used in case you are using other medicines because it may cause drug interactions.
- Super Filagra should not be used in case you suffer allergies to it.
What Are The Precautions Of Super Filagra Tablets?
- After taking Super Filagra, alcohol should be avoided to prevent the increase in side effects.
- After taking Super Filagra driving and operating machine should be avoided to prevent the risk of any accident.
- Women and young boys below the age of 18 years should not use Super Filagra.
- Super Filagra should be shared with anyone. It is harmful to those people who do not require it.
What Are The Storage Conditions Super Filagra Tablets?
- Keep Super Filagra at room temperature, protected from direct heat and light.
- Keep Super Filagra away from reach and sight of children.
- All the expired medicines should be discarded immediately.