Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Sustanon 250 MG / 100 MG Injections?
Sustanon 250 mg / 100 mg Injection is a wonderful solution for treating the low testosterone in the body. Sustanon 250 mg / 100 mg (Generic Testosterone) Injection steroid plays an important function in muscle development, bodybuilding, physical and sexual well-being. Sustanon Injection is made up of a combination of active ingredients namely Testosterone propionate 30 mg, Testosterone Phenyl propionate 60 mg, Testosterone deaconate 100 mg and Testosterone isocaproate 60 mg in injection form.
How Does Sustanon 250 MG / 100 MG Injections Work?
The action of Sustanon 250 mg / 100 mg (Generic Testosterone) Injection begin when exogenous hormones come in the membrane of target cells and couples with androgen receptors present in the cytoplasm of cells. It penetrates nucleus and alters gene expression. The result of Sustanon 250 mg / 100 mg Injection in the body takes place by two methods firstly they raise the protein formation and secondly they reduce recovery time by blocking the action of the stress hormone cortisol so that catabolism of muscles is decreased. Sustanon 250 mg / 100 mg (Generic Testosterone) Injection steroid lowers the fat absorption by facilitating basal metabolic rate thus increasing muscle mass.
What Is The Dosing Regimen Of Sustanon 250 MG / 100 MG Injections?
The recommended dose of Sustanon Injection is 250 mg and 1000mg in a 1ml injection. After every three or four-week range with one injection after every three weeks. For enhancing performance capacity, the dose range between 250 to 1000 mg per week is given. For good anabolic effect, the recommended dose of Sustanon Injection is 500 mg. Higher Testosterone levels may show a greater effect. Does above 1000 mg will potentiate side effects thus do not use more than the recommended dose.
What Are The Contraindications Of Sustanon 250 MG / 100 MG Injections?
- Sustanon 250 mg / 100 mg (Generic Testosterone) Injection is not allowed in pregnant women.
- If you are suffering from the hepatic disorder, high cholesterol, blood pressure, prostate cancer, breast cancer, and renal disorder should not inject Sustanon 250 mg / 100 mg Injection hormone.
- You must not inject if you are hypersensitive to Sustanon 250 mg / 100 mg Injection.
What Are The Side Effects With Sustanon 250 MG / 100 MG Injections?
Sustanon 250 mg / 100 mg (Generic Testosterone) Injection may show some unwanted effects such as reaction at the site of injection, vomiting, mood changes, feeling sick, depression, nervousness, change in sexual drive, anxiety, increase in PSA level and growth of prostate gland.
What Are The Safety Measures Taken With The Use Of Sustanon 250 MG / 100 MG Injections?
- Do not use Sustanon 250 mg / 100 mg Injection if you are a pregnant woman or a lactating mother
- A person below the age of 18 years must remain away from Sustanon 250 mg / 100 mg Injection.
- Store Sustanon 250 mg / 100 mg Injection in a cool and dry place away from the direct sunlight away from the reach of children and pets.
- Do not use Sustanon 250 mg / 100 mg (Generic Testosterone) Injection steroids without physical strength training such as weightlifting or workout in the gym.
- You need to monitor your blood pressure and other vital stats while using Sustanon 250 mg / 100 mg Injection.
- Go for short steroid cycles of 3-5 weeks instead of opting for long cycles as it may exaggerate the risk of side effects.