Your Cart Is Empty!
- Home /
- Buy Tadaga 20 MG Tablets - Generic Tadalafil 20 MG Tablets
Brief Overview About Tadaga 20 MG Tablets
Tadaga 20 mg tablets are formulated for the use of men who are suffering from erectile dysfunctions. In erectile dysfunction, a man is unable to attain and sustain the hard erection long enough to complete the coitus. By using Tadaga, man gets the ability to accomplish and sustain the erection to live satisfactory, love moments. Tadaga 20mg tablets contain Generic Tadalafil as its active constituent.
What Is The Mechanism Of Action Of Tadaga 20 MG Tablets?
Tadalafil is the member of PDE-5 inhibitors. The PDE-5 inhibitors are the medicines that act by blocking the action of an enzyme PDE-5 which destroys the cGMP. The physical or psychological sensual stimulation leads to the release of nitric oxide in the body. This nitric oxide increases the levels of cGMP that relaxes the muscles of penile arteries and corpus cavernosum. Thus, it leads to the increased blood flow towards the penile resulting in obtaining a hard and stiff erection for sufficient time to enjoy the coitus.
What Is The Dosing Regimen Of Tadaga 20 MG Tablets?
You can administer the Tadaga 20 mg tablet 30 minutes before the intercourse orally with a good amount of water. You can repeat the dose if required only after three days as its effect will remain for 36 hours in your body. You can have it along with your meals but it should be free from grapefruit and should contain low fats. There are rare chances of missed dose in case of this medicine. You should never use the overdose of Tadaga to get better effects as this will only cause severe side effects. If you accidentally took the overdose then contact your doctor immediately.
What Are The Side Effects Of Tadaga 20 MG Tablets?
After taking Tadaga 20mg, you may suffer some of the side effects as dizziness, drowsiness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, abdominal pain, backache, muscle pain and facial flushing.
If you met with any of the major side effects like tremor, chest pain or painful erection then contact your doctor immediately.
What Are The Contraindications Of Tadaga 20 MG Tablets?
- Men taking nitrates should never use the Tadaga, as this will result in sudden fall in blood pressure.
- Men with heart, liver, kidney, bleeding or epilepsy diseases should never use Tadaga 20mg.
- Men who ever had faced allergies to the Tadaga and its constituents should never use Tadaga 20mg.
What Are The Precautions For Using Tadaga 20 MG Tablets?
- Women and teenage boys should never use Tadaga tablets as it is only for the use of men with erectile dysfunction.
- Never share Tadaga 20mg with anyone else. It can be taken only after the advice of doctor otherwise; it may cause serious impairments.
- Tadaga should never be paired with alcohol, as this will increase the drowsiness.
- After taking Tadaga, you should avoid driving and lifting heavy weights as this lead to injuries due to the dizziness.
What Is The Storage Conditions For Tadaga 20 MG Tablets?
- Keep Tadaga tablets at room temperature away from heat and moisturizer.
- Keep Tadaga tablets away from the reach of children.