Your Cart Is Empty!
- Home /
- Buy Tadagra 20 MG Tablets - Generic Tadalafil 20 MG Tablets
What Is The Role Of Tadagra 20 MG Tablets?
Tadagra 20 mg tablet is an efficient medication used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. Tadagra 20mg tablets efficaciously treat the troubles of erectile dysfunction in men of different age groups. Tadagra successfully enhances the blood flow towards the male genitals, leading to a hard and sturdy erection. This result in a mesmerizing sensual intimacy sessions with your partner leaving your partner satisfied with your partner, making your love bond stronger.
What Is The Action Mechanism Of Tadagra 20 MG Tablets?
Tadagra 20 mg tablets embody Tadalafil as the main active constituent. Tadalafil belongs to the class of PDE-5 inhibitors. Tadalafil blocks the breakdown of cGMP by blocking the action of the PDE-5 enzyme. Upon sensual stimulation, the body tends to release nitric oxide, which leads to the creation of cGMP. An excess quantity of cGMP deposits in the corpus cavernosum of the male genitalia, leading to the dilation of blood vessels there. This leads to an augmentation in the blood flow to these areas, resulting in a hard and sturdy erection for a longer time.
What Is The Dosing Plan Of Tadagra 20 MG Tablets?
The suggested dose of Tadagra is 20mg accessible in the form of a tablet. To cure your erectile dysfunction successfully takes a single tablet of Tadagra orally about 30 minutes prior to the sensual intimacy session, with an ample amount of water. The effect of a single tablet of Tadagra remains for around 36 hours; therefore, it is advised to keep a gap of 3 days before taking the next dose of Tadagra. Do not take more than the prescribed dose of Tadagra to you. If overdosing occurs, seek medical help immediately.
What Are The Contraindications Of Tadagra 20 MG Tablets?
- If you are allergic to any of the constituents present in this medication then do not use Tadagra.
- If you have any underlying disorder of liver, kidney or heart then using Tadagra is inadvisable.
- In the presence of disorders like Porphyria and retinitis pigmentosa, do not use Tadagra.
What Are The Drug Interactions Of Tadagra 20 MG Tablets?
- Nitrate medications such as nitroglycerin may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure when taken with Tadagra, therefore, do not use these two medications concomitantly.
- Use of beta-blockers like Propanolol, anti-ulcer medications like Pantoprazole is inadvisable to use with Tadagra.
- Using antifungal such as Ketoconazole, Fluconazole is inadvisable while using Tadagra.
- Do not use antiepileptic medications such as Carbamazepine, Phenytoin or Phenobarbital along with Tadagra.
What Are The Probable Side Effects Of Tadagra 20 MG Tablets?
The commonly occurring noxious effects with the use of Tadagra are nausea, headache, dizziness, drowsiness, blurring of vision, stomach upset, stomach discomfort, indigestion, and dyspepsia.
What Are The Safety Measures To Follow With The Use Of Tadagra Tablets?
- Performing tasks such as driving and handling of heavy machinery are inadvisable while using Tadagra tablets.
- Consuming alcohol and other sedatives is inadvisable while using Tadagra tablets.
- If you are dependent on nitrate medications for your cardiovascular conditions then using tadagra is inadvisable as it may cause severe hypotension.
- Tadagra 20mg is not meant for females or children.