Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Thyro3 T3 Tablets 25 MCG (Liothyronine 25 MCG)
Thyro3 T3 Tablets 25 mcg (Liothyronine 25 mcg) is an eminent medication commonly used for the management of avoiding the negative effects of hypothyroidism. Thyro3 T3 Liothyronine 25 mcg tablets replace or provide more thyroid hormone, which is usually made by the thyroid gland. Liothyronine is a man-made form of thyroid hormone. Low thyroid hormone levels can occur naturally or when the thyroid gland is injured by radiation/medications or removed by surgery. Having enough thyroid hormone helps you stay healthy. For children, having enough thyroid hormone helps them grow and learn normally.
How Do Thyro3 T3 Tablets 25 MCG (Liothyronine 25 MCG) Works?
Thyro3 T3 Liothyronine 25 mcg tablets is not completely known but is supposed that thyroid hormone usually improves the body's oxygen usage, promotes the basal metabolic rate, and the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and lipids. Thyro3 T3 Liothyronine 25 mcg tablets are the synthetic version of the naturally-occurring thyroid hormone. This medication is administered as oral replacement therapy to hypothyroid patients i.e. people who have a low level of thyroid hormone in their body.
What Is The Dosing Of Thyro3 T3 Tablets 25 MCG (Liothyronine 25 MCG)?
An individual should use Thyro3 T3 Liothyronine 25 mcg tablets with the help of a full glass of water and can be used with or without food. The usually used dose of this medication is 25 MCG, normally advised once daily. This is best to take it at the same time each day so your thyroid to maintain the thyroid level. You must try to take the medication on regular basis to get the most benefit from it. Do not stop taking it without first talking with your doctor. Thyroid replacement treatment is usually taken for life. Do not take more than one dose or extra dose to avoid unwanted effects.
What Are The Contraindications Of Thyro3 T3 Tablets 25 MCG (Liothyronine 25 MCG)?
- An individual should not use Thyro3 T3 Liothyronine 25 mcg tablets if allergic to any ingredient or any similar medication and any food substance.
- Consult the doctor if you are suffering from any heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, water diabetes and any other severe medical condition.
- Avoid taking Aluminum or Magnesium, Antacids, Sucralfate, Calcium, Cholestyramine, Colestipol, Colesevelam, Simethicone, Sevelamer, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate along with the medication as these can decrease the absorption.
What Are The Side Effects Of Thyro3 T3 Tablets 25 MCG (Liothyronine 25 MCG)?
Some unwished effects may likely to occur while taking Thyro3 T3 Liothyronine 25 mcg tablets such as weight loss, tremor, headache, upset stomach, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach cramps, nervousness, irritability, insomnia, fever, changes in menstrual cycle, sensitivity to heat.
Storage condition: Store Thyro3 T3 Liothyronine 25 mcg tablets at room temperature and keep it away from heat and sunlight. You should keep the medication out of reach from children.
What Are The Precautions While Using Thyro3 T3 Tablets 25 MCG (Liothyronine 25 MCG)?
- Thyro3 T3 Liothyronine 25 mcg tablets can be used in the case of pregnant or breastfeeding thus consult the doctor before administration.
- If you have a plan of any surgery including dental then talk to the doctor before that as the chances of crossing the placenta is very low.
- Do not consume alcohol and other products along with Thyro3 T3 Liothyronine 25 mcg tablets to avoid unwanted effects.