Your Cart Is Empty!
- Home /
- Buy Timolol Eye Drops Online - Generic Timolol Maleate Eye Drops
Brief Overview About Timolol Eye Drops
In open-angle glaucoma, your optic nerves get damaged. This damage occurs due to rise in pressure inside an eye. Timolol Eye Drops shows its working by lowering the eye pressure. Timolol Eye Drops belongs to the category of beta-blockers. The eye pressure drop may take 4 weeks to drop down.
What Are The Indications For Timolol Eye Drops?
Some uses of those eye drops areas;
- Secondary Glaucoma
- Chronic Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Ocular Hypertension
What Is The Dose Of Timolol Eye Drops?
Single eye drop in your affected eye (025%) for lessening hypertension two times within a day
What Is The Mode Of Activity Of Timolol Eye Drops?
Timolol comes under the class of beta1 and beta2 adrenergic receptor blocker. In such a way, there is a vasodilation and so the eye pressure comes down. Hence, the pressure is lowered and the eye is protected from further damage.
What Are The Contraindications One Has To Follow If Instilling Timolol Eye Drops?
You should never instill Timolol eye drops if you face:
- Any sensitivity reaction with this
- Asthma, or any chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder
- Slow heart rate
- Heart failure
What is the exact way or step to use Timolol Eye Drops?
Tilt your head back. Remember to wash your hands before and after using. Take your dropper and instill eye drops in the affected eye. Close your eyes for some time. Place your finger at the corner of an eye so that solution does not move to tear duct. Wipe if there is an excess of solution.
What Are The Precautions That You Have To Keep Following?
- Remove your soft contact lenses before instilling your eye drops.
- Wait for 15 minutes and then put back your contact lenses.
- If you have to instill any other eye drop then put it after 10 minutes.
- Report your doctor if you have any eye surgery or eye inflammation.
- Do not touch the tip of dropper or bottle, as contamination is possible.
- Do not double the dose if skipped.
What Are The Harmful Effects That Begin With The Usage Of Those Eye Drops?
There are some sick effects that can happen after using Timolol eye drops such as Eye Irritation, Double Vision, Decreased Night Vision, Blurred Vision, Headache, Dizziness, Dizziness, and Nausea.
What are the storage requirements of Timolol Eye Drops?
Keep Timolol eye drops away from the sight of small children. Place it in a place that is moisture free, cool, and away from direct sunlight.
Where From You Must Obtain Timolol Eye Drops?
Place an order on our online pharmacy store www.discountmedicinestore.com and buy timolol eye drops in a profitable price with superfast shipment option!!