Your Cart Is Empty!
- Home /
- Buy Tobram (Toba Eye Drops) Online - Generic Tobramycin Eye Drops
Brief Overview About Toba Eye Drops (Tobramycin Drops)?
Toba Eye Drops (Tobram) comes under the class of Aminoglycoside antibiotics. It is helpful in treating eye condition such as conjunctivitis and blepharitis. Toba Eye Drops (Tobram) stops the bacterial eye infection that happens on the surface of an eye and eyelids. The active components of Toba Eye Drops (Tobram) are Tobramycin, Phenyl Mercuric Nitrate.
What Is The Mode Of Activity By Which Toba Eye Drops Functions?
Tobramycin couples up with the 30s ribosomal subunit thereby stopping the bacterial protein synthesis. In such a way, there is prevention in bacterial growth and hence an eye infection ceases. Phenyl Mercuric Nitrate functions as a preservative and has anti-bacterial properties.
What Is The Composition Of Toba Eye Drops (Tobramycin Drops)?
It has two active components:
- Phenyl Mercuric Nitrate (0.001%)
- Tobramycin (0.3%)
What Is The Dosage With Which Medications Shows Its Effect?
Toba Eye Drops (Tobram) are instilled 3 or 4 times within a day and according to your doctor advice. The dose depends as per the severity of the eye infection.
MISSED DOSE: Whenever you miss any dose, then use Toba / Tobram eye drops as soon as possible. If your next dosing timing is near then miss the dose and begin the use from that schedule only.
What Is The Exact Way To Instill Toba Eye Drops (Tobramycin Drops)?
Tilt your head back and then instill single eye drop, and then close your eyes. Do apply pressure at inside corner of an eye to stop the draining of eye solution into the tear duct. Wipe excess solution with tissue paper.
What Are The Contraindications You Have To Keep Following Always?
- You should NOT instill Toba / Tobram eye drops when you have an allergy with its component.
- You should NOT instill Toba / Tobram eye drops if you have a severe eye injury or past surgery.
What Are The Safety Precautions One Has To Keep Following?
- Before you instill the eye drops, remove your contact lenses.
- Sometimes you may have to use another eye drop then at least keep 10 minutes interval between two different doses.
- Avoid touching the tip of dropper as well as bottle tip, as there is the possibility of contamination.
- Always wash your hands before using as well as after using solution.
- There is the possibility of blurred vision so avoid driving.
What Are The Sick Effects That May Arise After Using Toba Eye Drops?
Some unwanted ill effects that precipitate after its usage are as an eye irritation, allergy, or redness. Immediately report your doctor if you see changes in your vision, eye pain, and swelling in your eye.
What Are The Storage Criteria Of Toba Eye Drops (Tobramycin Drops)?
Do never freeze Toba / Tobram eye drops. Store it at room temperature away from moisture, and sunlight.
What Is The Best Place To Order Toba Eye Drops (Tobramycin Drops)?
The best website from where you have to get Toba / Tobram eye drops is our online pharmacy store at an economical cost with service of rapid cargo.