Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Tramacip Capsules (Tramadol) 200 MG
Tramacip 200 MG Capsules is used to relieve painful conditions with mild to moderate to severe pain intensity. Painful conditions such as osteoarthritis, sudden pain, long time pain, intense pain, toothache, ear pain, joint pain, or surgery pain are treated using Tramacip medication. Tramadol is the generic moiety of which Tramacip 200 MG Capsules is made and belongs to synthetic analgesics. Hence, Tramacip capsules 200 mg is used to ease painful conditions.
What Is The Action Mechanism Of Tramacip Capsules (Tramadol) 200 MG?
Tramadol present in Tramacip 200 mg brand is an opioid painkiller medicine, which acts by blocking the pain transmission to the brain. Tramacip capsules 200 mg binds to the mu-opioid receptors and inhibits the pain perception traveling to the brain. This alters the brain response towards painful conditions. In addition, Tramacip capsules 200 mg inhibits the reuptake of serotonin and norepinephrine neurotransmitters in the brain and thus blocks the effects of chemicals, which cause pain. This way, Tramacip (Tramadol) helps to treat the painful conditions.
What Is The Dosing Regimen Of Tramacip Capsules (Tramadol) 200 MG?
Tramacip is accessible as 200mg capsule as an extended-release formulation. You can have Tramacip capsules with oral route with water and with or without the food. The dosing regimen for treating moderate to severe pain conditions is one capsule one or two times daily. The maximum dose of Tramacip than an adult patient can take in a day should not be more than 300-400mg.
Missed dose: If you forgot any dose of Tramacip, then take it as soon as you remember but if it is the time for your next dosing then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing regimen.
Overdose: Consuming more than the suggested dose of Tramacip medicine can lead to drug dependency in the users. Hence, you should not use Tramacip in overdose and immediately consult the physician if did so mistakenly.
What Are The Drug Interactions Of Tramacip Capsules (Tramadol) 200 MG?
Inform the physician if you are taking any medication on regular or non-regular basis.
What Are The Side Effects Of Tramacip Capsules (Tramadol) 200 MG?
- Shortness of breath
- Rashes or itching
Who Should Not Take Tramacip Capsules (Tramadol) 200 MG?
- Use of Tramacip capsules 200 mg is contradictory in pregnant woman and nursing mothers.
- Children and geriatric individuals should not use Tramacip 200 mg medicine.
- If you face allergic response to any constituent of Tramacip capsules 200 mg then you should not use this medication.
- Patients suffered from drug or alcohol abuse or suicidal thought history should not use Tramacip capsules 200 mg.
- If you have any medical condition regarding liver, heart, kidney, bleeding disorder, asthma, breathing complication or any gastrointestinal complication then you should not use Tramacip capsules 200 mg.
What Precautions Should Be Taken While Using Tramacip Capsules 200 MG?
- Patients should be monitored for any change in behavior, mood or abnormal thinking while relying on Tramacip medication.
- You should never stop the use of Tramacip suddenly as this can cause withdrawal symptoms in the users.
- Use of alcohol with Tramacip capsules 200 mg is risky because of aggravated side effects of excessive sedation.
- Avoid indulging in tasks such as driving or any such other after consuming Tramacip because of drowsiness effect.