Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Tramacip 50 MG Capsules (Tramadol 50mg)?
Tramacip 50 mg capsules are the best remedy if you are looking for a solution to cure your moderate to severe pain. If you are suffering from conditions such as joint pain, severe backache, pain occurring due to any accidental injury or pain experienced in chemotherapy then Tramacip is your best bet. Tramacip enjoys the title of an around the clock medication astounding medication as it is capable of treating pain that is not cured by any other analgesic. Tramacip 50 mg capsules consist of Generic Tramadol as the chief active constituent.
How Do Tramacip 50 MG Capsules (Tramadol 50mg) Works?
Tramacip 50 mg capsules contain Generic Tramadol as the main functional moiety. Tramadol belongs to the class of opioid analgesics. Tramadol is µ-receptor agonist that inhibits the reuptake of serotonin and norepinephrine that increases the intracellular levels of serotonin and norepinephrine in the brain. Tramadol also alters the pain signals going towards the brain, this all-together leads to the relief of pain instantly and effectively.
What Is The Dosing Schedule Of Tramacip 50 MG Capsules (Tramadol 50mg)?
The recommended dose of Tramacip is 50 mg accessible in the form of capsules. To relieve your moderate to severe pain take one capsule of Tramacip orally, every 4-6 hours as per the need with an ample amount of water. Do not exceed the recommended dose to you and do not take an extra dose to make up for the missed dose. In the case of overdose, seek medical help immediately.
What Are The Contraindications Of Tramacip 50 MG Capsules (Tramadol 50mg)?
- If you are allergic to any of the constituent of this medication then do not use Tramacip capsules 50 mg.
- In the presence of any breathing disorders such as Asthma or disorders of the liver or kidney then using Tramacip capsules 50 mg is inadvisable.
- If you have any brain injuries or mental disorders like bipolar disorder or depression, then using Tramacip capsules 50 mg is strictly inadvisable.
- Any stomach or intestinal blockage or presence of disease condition like paralytic ileus makes Tramacip capsules 50 mg unfit for consumption.
What Are The Drug Interactions Of Tramacip 50 MG Capsules (Tramadol 50mg)?
- Opioid agonist (Pentazocine) and antagonist (Naltrexone) interact with Tramacip, therefore, using these two together is inadvisable to use with Tramacip capsules 50 mg.
- Taking MAO inhibitors such as Rasagiline is inadvisable to use with Tramacip capsules 50 mg.
- Taking other medications containing serotonin if used with Tramadol can lead to serotonin toxicity. Examples of such drugs include Fluoxetine, St. John's wort and MDMA.
What Are The Noxious Effects Seen With Tramacip 50 MG Capsules (Tramadol 50mg)?
The commonly seen noxious effects with the use of Tramacip capsules 50 mg are nausea, vomiting, constipation, dizziness, drowsiness, lightheadedness, headache, insomnia, trouble breathing and hallucinations.
What Are The Safety Measures To Follow With The Use Of Tramacip 50 MG Capsules?
- Driving and operation of heavy equipment and performing tasks requiring alertness are inadvisable while using Tramacip capsules 50 mg as it causes dizziness.
- Do not intake alcohol, sedatives and other recreational medications such as poppers along with Tramacip capsules 50 mg as it may aggravate the risk of side effects.
- Pregnant women and lactating mothers should stay away from Tramacip capsules 50 mg.
- A person having a history of suicidal thoughts and tendencies should stay away from Tramacip at any cost.
- A person who is below the age of 18 years should not use Tramacip capsules 50 mg.