Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Tramjet 100 MG Capsules (Tramadol 100mg)
Tramjet 100 mg Capsule is used for moderate to severe pains. It also treats the pains to surgery and other conditions as cancer or joint pain. Tramjet 100 mg capsules has both analgesic and muscle relaxant properties. Generic Tramadol is the active ingredient of Tramjet 100 mg Capsules. It changes the pain perceptions of the brain by blocking the neurotransmitters responsible for sending pain sensations. It is an extended release capsule, which is used as around the clock painkiller.
How Tramjet 100 MG Capsules (Tramadol 100mg) Works?
Tramadol works by binding to the opioid receptors, which produce the sensations of pain. It decreases the magnitude of the pain signal transferring between the nerves. It also blocks the reuptake norepinephrine and serotonin, which produces the analgesic effects by preventing the transmission of pain in the spinal cord.
What Is Dosing Regimen Of Tramjet 100 MG Capsules (Tramadol 100mg)?
You can take Tramjet 100mg extended release capsule orally once in a day, which can be titrated with the dose of 100 mg in every 5 days as per the need and tolerance of a person. You can take the maximum 300 mg of Tramjet orally in the day.
In the case of missed dose of Tramjet: You must take the complete capsule with water without breaking it as this will alter the efficiency of medicine.
You should take Tramjet on time regularly. However, in case you miss a dose then take it as soon as you remember. However, you need to skip it if it is almost the time of next dose. You should never double the doses.
In the case of an overdose of Tramjet: In the case, you have taken the overdose then you must contact your doctor immediately as this can cause serious side effects as fever, irregular heartbeat, and confusion.
What Are The Contraindications Of Tramjet 100 MG Capsules (Tramadol 100mg)?
- Women in gestation and lactation period should not use Tramjet capsules 100 mg because it will cause harmful effects to both the fetus and nursing baby.
- People suffering from anxiety, bleeding, heart, liver, breathing problems should not use Tramjet capsules 100 mg.
- People using other prescribed and non-prescribed medicines should consult the doctor first before using the Tramjet capsules 100 mg.
- People oversensitive to the components of Tramjet should not use it.
What Are The Drug Interactions Of Tramjet 100 MG Capsules (Tramadol 100mg)?
The following drug may cause serious drug interactions with Tramjet:
- Azole Antifungal medicines like Fluconazole
- Anti-anxiety drugs as Diazepam, Alprazolam
- Anticoagulant drugs like Heparin, Warfarin
- Anti-ulcer medicines like Ranitidine, Cimetidine
- Cardiac medicines like Digoxin
- MAO inhibitors as Isocarboxazid
What Are The Storage Conditions For Tramjet 100 MG Capsules (Tramadol 100mg)?
- Place Tramjet at room temperature, protected from sunlight, heat, and moisture.
- Discard the expired dose of Tramjet capsules immediately.
What Are The Side Effects Of Tramjet 100 MG Capsules (Tramadol 100mg)?
Tramjet capsules 100 mg causes common side effects as insomnia, weakness, sweating, vomiting, fever, abdominal pain, cough, and dry mouth.
Tramjet capsules 100 mg may cause serious side effects as breathing problems, painful or bloody urination, irregular heartbeats, confusion, skin gets, hearing problems, vision problem, and dry skin.
What Are The Precautions Of Tramjet 100 MG Capsules (Tramadol 100mg)?
- It is highly cautious to drink alcohol after taking Tramjet capsules 100 mg as this elevates the adverse effects.
- People below the age of 18 years should not use Tramjet capsules without the recommendation of a doctor.
- You must avoid driving after taking Tramjet capsules as it causes dizziness, which can lead to accidents.
- Tramjet is habit forming and it can cause addiction and even death. You should use it only for the prescribed time.