Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Tramjet 200 MG Capsules (Tramadol 200mg)
Tramjet 200 MG Capsules are used for moderate to severe pain. Apart from this, it also prevents pain due to surgery or chronic pain because of joint pain or cancer. It lowers the magnitude of pain signals that transmits from one nerve towards another. It stops the perception of brain and response towards pain. Tramjet 200 mg capsules acts like a narcotic pain reliever. Tramjet 200 MG capsules contain Generic Tramadol, which ceases the effect of chemical causing pain.
How Does Tramjet 200 MG Capsules (Tramadol 200mg) Work Inside The Body?
Tramadol functions well by coupling up with mu opioid receptors and also it prohibits the reuptake of serotonin and norepinephrine by acting on non-adrenergic and serotonergic systems. It thus blocks the transmission of pain in the spinal cord and induces pain relief.
Dosing of Tramjet 200 MG Capsules (Tramadol 200mg)
The adult dose for pain relief is about 50 to 200 mg immediate release capsules after every 4 to 6 hours as required for the pain. The dose can be maximized up to 400 mg per day. It can be used with or without meals but use it at the same time every day. It can be taken with or without meals.
OVERDOSE: Some overdose symptoms are heart rate, slow breathing rate, cold and clammy skin, fainting, and giddiness.
Contraindications of Tramjet 200 MG Capsules (Tramadol 200mg)
Do not take Tramjet capsules 200 mg in certain circumstances such as:
- Blockage in stomach or intestine
- Asthmatic problem
- Any allergic reaction to Tramjet capsules 200 mg
- If you have recently taken any form of sedatives, tranquilizers, alcohol, and narcotic drugs
- When you have consumed MAO inhibitor from past 14 days.
- When you are pregnant or you are a lactating mother
Drugs Interaction With Tramjet 200 MG Capsules (Tramadol 200mg)
Some drugs that possibly interact are as:
- Drugs that induce sleepiness, and slows down your breathing
- Drugs that alter serotonin levels inside your body
- Some narcotic medicines
Storage Conditions Of Tramjet 200 MG Capsules (Tramadol 200mg)
You need to store it at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Safety Points You Have To Remember Always
- Cease the consumption of alcohol, as these will worsen the effects.
- There are chances of dizziness so avoid work that requires alertness.
- It is not meant for use in less than 12 years old.
- Do not ever misuse the drug as you may become dependent.
- Report your doctor if you have stomach disease, drug abuse history, mental ailment, suicidal thoughts, and renal or hepatic disorder.
- Do not break or crush the extended-release capsules.
Side Effects Of Tramjet 200 MG Capsules (Tramadol 200mg)
Some aftermaths you may notice after using Tramjet capsules 200 mg are as feeling nervous, tired feeling, stomach pain, nausea, drowsiness, dizziness, vomiting, constipation, diarrhea, anxious, sweating, flushing, and itching.
Report your doctor if you see noisy breathing, weak pulse, low cortisol levels, skin reaction, shallow breathing, and seizure.