Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview Of Xanax Tranax 1 MG Tablets (Alprazolam 1 MG)
Tranax 1 mg and Xanax 1 mg are the most popular brand of a generic drug called Generic Alprazolam. Alprazolam has a remarkable application in the management of anxiety disorders including generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) or social anxiety disorder and panic attacks. It is also effective in the providing relief from anxiety caused by depression. Alprazolam 1mg tablets (Tranax, Xanax 1 mg) is generally used as a short-term treatment for providing relief from the symptoms of anxiety trouble.
Mode Of Action Of Xanax Tranax 1 MG Tablets (Alprazolam 1 MG)
Alprazolam 1mg tablets (Tranax, Xanax 1 mg) is a short-acting anxiolytic drug belongs to the category of benzodiazepines. It reveals its therapeutic effect by binding to the GABA receptors and transforming the function of GABA receptors. It increases the effect of GABA inhibitory neurotransmitter that causes an inhibitory or calming effect on the central nervous system. Xanax Tranax 1mg (Alprazolam 1mg) reduces the over-activity of the brain and produces calmness in the brain.
Dosing Regimen Of Xanax Tranax 1 MG Tablets (Alprazolam 1 MG)
Tranax 1mg and Xanax 1mg are commercially obtainable in an oral tablet form. A patient with anxiety disorder needs to ingest 0.25 to 0.5 mg of Alprazolam orally thrice a day, with sufficient quantity of water. The dose may be increased with 0.5mg at an interval of 3 to 4 days, to a maximum daily dose of 4 mg. A patient with panic disorder needs to ingest 1 to 10mg of Alprazolam orally in a day depending upon the severity of panic disorder.
Contraindications Of Xanax Tranax 1 MG Tablets (Alprazolam 1 MG)
The use of Alprazolam is contraindicated under these following medical cases:
- Acute narrow-angle glaucoma
- Severe liver cirrhosis
- Severe sleep apnea
- Pre-existing respiratory depression
- Tremulous myasthenia gravis
- Allergic to generic Alprazolam or other benzodiazepines
Undesired Effects Of Xanax Tranax 1 MG Tablets (Alprazolam 1 MG)
A user of Xanax Tranax 1mg (Alprazolam 1mg) medication may face some undesired effects while relying on the treatment with this medicine such as sleepiness, overtiredness, garbled speech, urinary retention, lightheadedness, instability, dry mouth and loss of coordination.
Possible Drug Interactions Of Xanax Tranax 1 MG Tablets (Alprazolam 1 MG)
Intake of some medications is prohibited along with Tranax 1mg or Xanax 1mg, as these following drugs can show drug interaction with generic Alprazolam:
- Azole antifungals: Itraconazole, Ketoconazole
- Macrolide Antibiotics: Erythromycin
- St. John's Wort
- Anti-allergic drugs: Diphenhydramine
- Anti-anxiety or sedative drugs: Diazepam, Zolpidem
- Narcotic pain or cough relievers: Codeine
- Certain anti-depressants: Fluoxetine, Fluvoxamine
Things To Be Kept In Mind While Using Xanax Tranax 1 MG Tablets (Alprazolam 1 MG)
- Patients with a record of drug or alcohol addiction should communicate with their doctor before using Xanax Tranax 1mg (Alprazolam 1mg).
- The use of Alprazolam make you feel dizzy or sleepy, so do not drive or perform any risky activities after using Xanax Tranax 1mg (Alprazolam 1mg).
- Stay away from the intake of alcoholic beverages or other sedative drugs along with Alprazolam.
- Patients with a history of depression or suicidal thoughts or behavior should communicate a doctor before using Alprazolam.
- Do not recommend Xanax Tranax 1mg (Alprazolam 1mg) to anyone younger than 18 years age.
- Xanax Tranax 1mg (Alprazolam 1mg) can pass into breast milk and may harm a nursing child, so do not breastfeed your child while using this medicine.