Your Cart Is Empty!
- Home /
- Buy Travatan Eye Drops Online - Generic Travoprost Eye Drops
What is the role of Travatan eye drops (Travoprost Drops)?
Travatan Eye Drops is an astonishing ophthalmic solution that is used to treat high intraocular pressure. Travatan eye drops is used to effectively treat high pressure inside the eyes that occurs due to diseases such as open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension, which may even lead to blindness. Travatan eye drops thus lower the high intraocular pressure. Travatan eye drops contain Generic Travoprost as the main functional constituent.
How do Travatan eye drops (Travoprost Drops) works?
Travatan Eye Drops comprises of Generic Travoprost or Benzalkonium as the main active component. Travatan eye drops (Travoprost Drops) belongs to the class of prostaglandins. It works in open-angle glaucoma and other eye conditions by lowering the intraocular pressure by subsequently reducing the pressure in the eyes by increasing the drainage of aqueous humor in the eyes. This results in lowering of high pressure in the eyes.
What is the dosing schedule of Travatan eye drops (Travoprost Drops)?
Travatan eye drops (Travoprost Drops) is commercially available in the dosing strength of 40mcg in a 2.5ml solution. For treating open-angle glaucoma or intraocular hypertension you need to put a single drop of Travatan Travoprost eye drops in the affected eye once a day preferably before going to bed. To instill eye drops into your eyes, first, make sure your hands are clean. Now pull your lower eyelid and put 1-2 eye drops into the eyes. Do not put more than the recommended amount of Travatan Travoprost eye drops into your eyes.
What are the contraindications to the use of Travatan eye drops (Travoprost Drops)?
- You are advised not to use Travatan Travoprost eye drops if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredient present in this medication.
- Do not use Travatan Travoprost eye drops if you recently have had any eye surgery or eye injury in the past.
- If you are suffering from eye diseases such as uveitis or iritis then using Travatan Travoprost eye drops is inadvisable.
What are the adverse effects that are likely to occur with the use of Travatan eye drops (Travoprost Drops)?
Some commonly seen adverse effects seen with the use of Travatan eye drops (Travoprost Drops) are blurred vision, redness, itching, ocular discomfort, feeling of having something in your eyes, the growth of eyelash, iris pigmentation, increased sensitivity to light, and crusting of the eyelid.
What are the precautionary measures taken with the use of Travatan eye drops (Travoprost Drops)?
- It is strictly prohibited to perform any visually challenging tasks such as driving as it causes blurring of vision.
- Do not use any other ophthalmic preparation concomitantly with Travatan Travoprost eye drops.
- Do not wear contact lenses while using this medication.
- You must wait for at least 15-20 minutes before reinserting contact lenses after the use of Travatan Travoprost eye drops
- In case of contact of Travatan eye drops (Travoprost Drops) with other parts such as mouth or nose, rinse with a plenty of water.
- Do not use this medication during pregnancy or if you are a lactating mother.
- A person younger than 18 years of age should never use Travatan Travoprost eye drops.
- Store Travatan eye drops (Travoprost Drops) in a cool place away from direct sunlight away from the reach of children.