Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Ultram 100 MG Tablets (Tramadol 100mg)
Ultram 100 MG Tablets is around the clock medication belonging to synthetic painkiller category for the treatment of painful conditions with moderate to severe intensity. Ultram tablets 100 mg helps to treat the conditions that are not treated or controlled with other medicines. Conditions such as osteoarthritis, injury pain, long time pain, sudden severe pain, or any other pain are treated using this medication. Generic Tramadol is the generic component of Ultram 100 mg tablets brand that acts on the central nervous system (CNS) and helps to relieve painful conditions.
What Is The Mechanism Of Action Of Ultram 100 MG Tablets (Tramadol 100mg)?
Ultram 100 mg tablets encompassing Generic Tramadol is an opioid analgesic medication that helps to block the transmission of pain to the brain and alter the response of brain action towards pain. Ultram 100 mg (Tramadol) tablets alter the pain perception by binding to mu-opioid receptors and changes the brain response. In addition, Tramadol acts as a reuptake inhibitor of serotonin and norepinephrine and thus by acting on CNS assists in the treatment of painful conditions.
What Is The Dosing Schedule Of Ultram 100 MG Tablets (Tramadol 100mg)?
Ultram 100mg tablets are extended-release formulation taken orally using water and regardless of the food. The dosing schedule to treat the conditions with moderate to severe pain intensity is one tablet of Ultram for two to three times daily at every 4-6hours gap. An adult patient should not take more than the 300mg dose in a day.
Missed dose: Take your missed dose as soon as you memorize but do not take it with the next dose. If it is almost the time for next dosing, then skip the missed dose and continue as regular dosing.
Overdose: More than the suggested dose of Ultram tablets can make you habitual to the medication. Hence, this should be avoided.
What Are The Drug Interactions Of Ultram 100 MG Tablets (Tramadol 100mg)?
Make your physician informed about any medication that you are taking whether it is prescribed or non-prescribed. Following drugs interact with Ultram tablets 100 mg -
What Are The Adverse Effects Of Ultram 100 MG Tablets (Tramadol 100mg)?
- Breath shortness
- Itching or skin rashes
What Are The Contraindications Of Using Ultram 100 MG Tablets (Tramadol 100mg)?
- Intake of Ultram tablets 100 mg is contradictory during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Ultram tablets 100 mg is contraindicatory to be taken in children and geriatric individuals.
- You should not use Ultram medication if you have any medical condition of liver, heart, kidney, bleeding, asthma, or gastrointestinal disorder.
- During hypersensitivity to any ingredient of Ultram, you should not use Ultram tablets 100 mg.
- Ingestion of Ultram tablets 100 mg is found to be risky in patients with suicidal thoughts and drug or alcohol abuse history.
What Safety Precautions Should Be Taken Care While Using Ultram 100 MG Tablets?
- Change in mood, behavior, or any abnormal thinking should be monitored in patients who are using Ultram 100mg medication.
- Suddenly stopping the usage of Ultram 100mg medicine can lead to cause withdrawal symptoms in the patients, hence consult the physician before changing the dose.
- Alcohol consumption with Ultram 100mg medicine can exaggerate the side effects of dizziness, so avoid alcohol intake with Ultram tablets 100 mg.
- Stay away from the tasks of driving or any such after using Ultram tablets 100 mg due to affected vision.