Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Ultram 200 MG Tablets (Tramadol 200mg)
Ultram 200 MG Tablets is the most competent pain reliever that has been the most sought after product for treatment of intensified pain conditions. Ultram tablets 200 mg is an opioid class of painkiller that has made its mark in neutralizing wide variety of pain conditions. Ultram 200 mg tablets are highly prescribed by physicians for the treatment of extremely painful conditions like musculoskeletal pain, cancer pain postoperative pain, labor pain. To treat mild to severe, acute to chronic pain efficiently, use Ultram, which gives the best response in even the most agonizing pain conditions.
Mode Of Action Of Ultram 200 MG Tablets (Tramadol 200mg)
Ultram tablets 200 mg contains Generic Tramadol as its active therapeutic ingredient, which is approved by FDA to be used as an analgesic. It behaves as an Opioid receptor agonist and belongs to the class of Narcotic analgesics. Ultram works by two different mechanisms. One way through which Ultram tablets 200 mg shows its effects is by binding to the μ-opioid receptor to show pain relieving activities, through the second pathway, it inhibits the reuptake of neurotransmitters like serotonin and nor epinephrine. These neurotransmitters are the key messengers of pain signals and Tramadol exerts its effects by blocking these neuronal impulses sent from the brain to the targeted muscles.
Dosing Information Of Ultram 200 MG Tablets (Tramadol 200mg)
Ultram is a tablet formulation to be taken with water. Initiation of therapy should be done with 25 mg of Ultram taken per day. Increase the doses if the desired response is not obtained, by 25 mg as separate doses every 3 days to reach 100 mg per day (25 mg taken four times a day). In case the pain is still not subsiding then it is safe to increase the daily dose by 50 mg every three days to reach 200 mg per day i.e. 50mg in four divided dosages. Do not take Ultram more than 400mg per day as the safety profile of the drug may decrease.
Contraindications Of Ultram 200 MG Tablets (Tramadol 200mg)
- Severe asthma or breathing problems
- Blockage in your stomach or intestines
- Liver or kidney disease
- Stomach disorder
- History of drug abuse, alcohol addiction, mental illness, or suicide attempt
- History of head injury, epilepsy or other seizure disorder
- History of drug or alcohol addiction
- A metabolic disorder
Which Are The Drugs That Interact With Ultram 200 MG Tablets (Tramadol 200mg)?
Certain drugs that aggravate the side effects of Ultram tablets 200 mg are mentioned below. Do not take these drugs together with Ultram tablets 200 mg.
- Methylene Blue
What Are The Side Effects Of Ultram 200 MG Tablets (Tramadol 200mg)?
Even though Ultram tablets 200 mg is a well-tolerated drug, but certain side that are in seen in few of the patients are stomach fullness, decreased touch sensation, bloating, blood pressure increased, blurred vision, change in walking and balance, chest pain or discomfort, chills, convulsions, difficult urination, fainting, and lightheadedness.
Precaution While Taking Ultram 200 MG Tablets (Tramadol 200mg)
- Do not take Ultram 200mg, more than prescribed as the drug is habit forming.
- The use of Ultram tablets 200 mg may cause drowsiness in few, so stay alert while driving.
- Ultram tablets 200 mg is not to be used by children below 12 years of age as the safety profile of this drug has not been studied in this class of patient.
- Do not consume alcohol or rely on any recreational agent wile taking Tramadol as the side effects may be aggravated.
- Ultram took me out of the pain Review by Jacob