Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Valium 10 MG Tablets (Generic Diazepam 10mg)
Valium 10 MG Tablets (Generic Diazepam) is popular prescription medication for anxiety and alcohol withdrawals. It is a tranquilizer of the benzodiazepine class that assists a patient in overthrowing the different degree of anxiety.
Valium is useful in underlined conditions:
- Anxiety Disorder
- Alleviation of alcohol withdrawal symptoms
- Muscle spasm.
In conjunction with other medications, Valium 10 MG Tablets (Generic Diazepam) also employed for the cure of seizures. It is a great aid to support mental peace and balance in people suffering from depression, thus enabling them to implement daily routine tasks with more interest.
Working Mechanism Valium 10 MG Tablets (Generic Diazepam 10mg)
Valium 10 MG tablets enclose generic Diazepam as dynamic moiety. The mechanism of Diazepam is related to its ability to enhance the activity a chemical messenger GABA. It gets bing to the benzodiazepines receptors and enhance the affinity of GABA towards the GABA receptors. The pairing of GABA-to-GABA receptors opens the chloride channels. This results in the hyperpolarized cell membrane, which hampers the more excitation of the brain cells.
The overall action reduces the nerve transmission in the motor cortex, which relives tensions, anxiety and day-to-day worry.
Dosing schedule Valium 10 MG Tablets (Generic Diazepam 10mg)
The Best recommended dosing strength useful for anxiety and alcohol withdrawal is Valium is 10mg/day. However you may ask your health care provider for appropriate dosage as per your aptitude.
Mode of administration: Orally; swallow the tablet whole, with a full glass of water; May be taken with or without food.
- For anxiety disorder: 2mg-10mg of Valium. It is directed to be taken 2-4 times in a day.
- For alcohol withdrawal symptoms: 10mg Valium, 3 to 4 times during the first 24 hours. As per response, this strength can be condensed to 5mg taken 3-4 times in a day.
- For muscle spasm: 2mg-10mg Valium 3-4 times in a day.
Contraindications of Valium 10 MG Tablets (Generic Diazepam 10mg)
- DO NOT use Valium if you are suffering from open angle glaucoma, spinal or cerebella ataxia, history of alcohol or drug addiction, and depression or suicide attempts.
- If you are allergic to Diazepam or any of its ingredient.
- If you have renal, cardiac or hepatic disorder.
Attention - In case of Pregnant or Breast Feeding Mothers:
Valium 10 mg Diazepam tablets belong to Pregnancy category D. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk. It is NOT RECOMMENDED for women who are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding her child without consulting her doctor.
Signs of Side Effects of Valium 10 MG Tablets (Generic Diazepam 10mg)
Commonly occurring side effects includes drowsiness, memory impairment, faintness, dry mouth, irritability, constipation, headache, or may be gloominess. Ask your doctor in case any of these become troublesome.
Precautionary Measures While Taking Valium 10 MG Tablets (Generic Diazepam 10mg)
- Be careful while driving vehicle or performing any heavy machinery task, as on Valium regimen you might feel incapable of concentrating.
- Avoid alcohol or smoking as long as you are on Valium 10 mg Diazepam tablets.
- Avoid grapes and grape fruit juice as it may lead to bad side effects.
Where To Buy Valium 10 MG Tablets (Generic Diazepam 10mg)
By availing our express delivery service, you can get your package of Valium 10 MG Tablets (Generic Diazepam 10mg) home delivered now. Add it to your cart and follow a few easy steps to make a purchase.
- Awesome medication for anxiety Review by Jully
Thank you valium (Posted on 12/2/2017)