Your Cart Is Empty!
- Home /
- Buy Vigamox Eye Drops Online - Generic Moxifloxacin Eye Drops
Brief Overview About Vigamox Eye Drops (Moxifloxacin Drops)
Vigamox Eye Drops is the sterile eye ophthalmic solution that prominently treats the bacterial infections in the eye. Vigamox eye drops also contains fluoroquinolone antibiotic component that treats the bacterial attack associated with the infection in the eye. Tobradex is the marketed product formulated with the generic drug Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride, which helps in showing the antibacterial effect of the drug.
Mechanism Of Action Of Vigamox Eye Drops (Moxifloxacin Drops)
Vigamox eye drops contain the active ingredient as Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride. This acts with the functioning of blocking the two active Topoisomerase II and Topoisomerase IV. Topoisomerase II also known as DNA gyrase is involved in the process of replication, transcription and repairing activity of bacterial DNA. Topoisomerase IV is that enzyme which is involved in the partitioning of the chromosomal DNA during bacterial cell division.
The Dosing Regimen For Vigamox Eye Drops (Moxifloxacin Drops)
Vigamox eye drops are composed with 5 mg of Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride per ml. Vigamox eye drops is the effective ophthalmic solution that is to be instilled with the dosing schedule of one drop thrice a day for week duration. Tilt the head back and pull lower eyelid such that it forms a small pouch. After dropping close the eye for about 2 to 3 minutes and prevent rubbing. Skip the missed dose if it is near to the time for another dose.
Contradictory Conditions With Vigamox Eye Drops (Moxifloxacin Drops)
- Do not use Vigamox Moxifloxacin eye drops if the color of the solution is changed.
- Do not use Vigamox Moxifloxacin eye drops if allergic to any of the active ingredient Moxifloxacin or other fluoroquinolones such as ciprofloxacin, gemifloxacin, levofloxacin, ofloxacin, norfloxacin, and others.
- Do not use Vigamox Moxifloxacin eye drops for treating any fungal or viral infection in the eye.
- DO not use Vigamox Moxifloxacin eye drops in injectable form.
Preventive Measures With Use Of Vigamox Eye Drops (Moxifloxacin Drops)
- Remove eye lenses before using the Vigamox Moxifloxacin eye drops.
- Wait for about 10 minutes before instilling another eye medication.
- Use any other eye drop only after prescribed by a doctor.
- Avoid wearing lenses until the infection is not cured.
- The pregnant and breastfeeding mother should not use Vigamox Moxifloxacin eye drops without consulting the doctor.
- Vigamox Moxifloxacin eye drops may cause dizziness and blurring of vision, so avoid doing concentrating tasks after the use of Vigamox eye drops.
Side Effects Of Vigamox Eye Drops (Moxifloxacin Drops)
Side issues following the therapeutic effect of Vigamox Moxifloxacin eye drops include dryness in the eye, watery eyes, blurring of vision, pain in the eye, discomfort, mild itching, redness, and other infections. These effects do not remain lasts in the human body.
Storage Condition Required For Vigamox Eye Drops (Moxifloxacin Drops)
Vigamox Moxifloxacin eye drops is safe to be kept at room temperature with the maintaining gap from moisture and heat. Do not freeze the medication and never forget to close the lid tightly after use.