Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Vilitra 20 MG Tablets (Vardenafil 20mg)
Vilitra 20 MG Tablets is really an enormously productive universal creation of a well-known generic drug called Generic Vardenafil. Vilitra tablets 20mg is very effective and successful anti-impotent remedy for men who are facing the trouble in getting or keeping a rigid and long-lasting erection. Countless adult men by just about all across the globe make use of this medicine repeatedly to resolve their issues associated with erectile dysfunction. Vilitra tablets 20mg helps them to hold the desired erection for the long lasting duration so that they can stay longer in bed with their lover for well-pleased sensual sessions.
Action Mechanism Of Vilitra 20 MG Tablets (Vardenafil 20mg)
Vardenafil falls under the category of drugs called PDE-5 blockers. The main function of this medicine is to block the activity of PDE-5 enzymes to prevent the deterioration of cGMP present in the male genital area. Sensual stimulation causes the release of NO (nitric oxide), the release of NO causes the creation of cGMP. An excess of cGMP can cause relaxation and dilation of blood vessels present in the male private part and lead to the improved blood supply to the male genitals that will further cause a hard erection for a satisfactory sensual intercourse.
Dosing Regimen Of Vilitra 20 MG Tablets (Vardenafil 20mg)
Vilitra 20mg is commercially obtainable in an oral tablet form. For an effective and the desired outcome, one should consume only one pill of Vilitra 20mg orally once a day. The best time suitable for pill intake is 60minutes before being engaged in lovemaking sessions. One pill a day is enough for the required drug's activity, as the effect of the drug last in the body for 4 to 5 hours. Consumption of the pill can be done regardless of the food considering your meal must be low in fat content.
Conflicting Conditions For The Use Of Vilitra 20 MG Tablets (Vardenafil 20mg)
Do not use Vilitra tablets 20mg if you are suffering from any of these medical conditions:
- Severe renal or hepatic dysfunction
- Severe hypotension
- Retinitis pigmentosa (inherited retinal disorder)
- Severe pulmonary venoocclusive disorder
- A record of recent heart attack or stroke
- Allergic to generic Vardenafil or PDE-5 blockers
Side Effects Of Vilitra 20 MG Tablets (Vardenafil 20mg)
Some commonly observed side effects while relying on the treatment of Vilitra tablets 20mg such as nausea, lightheadedness, headache, imprecise vision, runny or stuffy nose, vomiting, backache, muscle soreness, facial flushing, and sleepiness.
Drug Interactions Of Vilitra 20 MG Tablets (Vardenafil 20mg)
- The use of Alpha-blockers like Doxazosin, Nitrates like Isosorbide, nitroglycerin or Nitroprusside along with Vilitra can cause severe hypotension, as these drugs show drug interaction with generic Vardenafil present in Vilitra.
- When any of these drugs including Azole antifungals like Ketoconazole, H2 antagonists like Cimetidine, HIV protease inhibitors like Ritonavir, Saquinavir, or Macrolide antibiotics like erythromycin taken along with Vilitra, these enhance the risk of Vardenafil side effects.
- Medications like Phenobarbital, Bosentan, Carbamazepine, Phenytoin, or Rifabutin can lower the therapeutic effectiveness of Vilitra tablets 20mg by showing drug interaction with generic Vardenafil.
Self-Protective Steps To Be Taken While Using Vilitra 20 MG Tablets
- Avoid the intake of alcohol or recreational drugs along with Vilitra 20mg medication; otherwise, it can cause severe noxious effects.
- Do not ingest Vilitra medication along with nitrate containing drugs; otherwise, it can cause severe hypotension.
- Consult your doctor before using Vilitra 20mg medication if you have a record of the painful or prolonged erection of more than 4 to 5 hours.
- Do not recommend Vilitra 20mg medication to men under 18 years of age.