Your Cart Is Empty!
- Home /
- Buy Volini Gel (Voltaren Gel) - Generic Diclofenac Gel Online
Brief Overview About Volini Gel (Diclofenac Gel)
Volini Gel is composed of a generic drug that is known as Diclofenac. Volini gel belongs to the class of NSAID'S. This is most popular nowadays because of its quick action of relieving the pain. Volini gel has both analgesic and antipyretic actions. Volini gel is used for the treatment of pain caused by ocular inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis, dysmenorrhea, ankylosing spondylitis and Actinic Keratoses.
Mechanism Of Action Of Volini Gel (Diclofenac Gel)
Diclofenac possesses analgesic effect by this process:
- Diclofenac causes inhibition of migration of leukocytes
- Diclofenac blocks COX-1, and COX-2 enzymes
- This results in inhibition of synthesis of prostaglandin
- Prostaglandins sensitize the pain receptors
- The antipyretic effect of Diclofenac is because of action on hypothalamus leads to peripheral dilation, dissipation of the heat, and enhanced inflow of blood.
How Can Volini Gel (Diclofenac Gel) Be Used?
Dosage: Volini gel is commercially available in the dosage strength of 2g and 4 g.
In the lower extremities: On the entire foot including sole, ankle or knee massage the 4g of gel into the skin of affected area four times in a day. The maximum of 16 g of the gel can be used daily, but not more than that.
In the upper extremities: Apply 2 g gel on the affected region such as hand, wrists or elbow four times in a day. To the maximum extent, 8 g of the gel can be used daily on a single joint.
The total dose should never exceed than 32 gm per day.
Contraindications Of Volini Gel (Diclofenac Gel)
- Hypersensitive to the generic drug Diclofenac
- History of Asthma, Urticaria, and other allergies
- If you are going to have coronary artery bypass graft in future
What Are The Safety Precautions Of Volini Gel (Diclofenac Gel)?
- Avoid using Volini gel if your history of myocardial infarction or any other cardiovascular disease.
- Do not use Volini gel if you taking drugs to control hypertension.
- Avoid using Volini gel if you are suffering from ulceration, proliferation, and perforation of the intestine, as it may increase the side effects.
- Avoid using Volini gel if you are pregnant, because the use of this gel may cause dangerous effects to the fetus. Consult your doctor always when you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Never use Volini gel if you are anemic.
What Are The Undesired Effects Of Volini Gel (Diclofenac Gel)?
- Application site reactions such as skin rashes, pain, tingling or burning sensations.
- Itching of the skin
- Symptoms like a headache, fever, chills, nasal congestion and sore throat.
These common side effects resolve on their own. These effects are only seen 1 in 10 people and are very rare. However, if they persist or tend to worsen contact your healthcare professional, and discontinue using this gel.
Drug Interactions Of Volini Gel (Diclofenac Gel)
Drug interactions change or hinder the action of Volini gel these are:
- ACE inhibitors
- Antiplatelet drugs
- Other pain relievers