Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Summary Of Zepose 10mg Tablets
Zepose 10mg Tablet is a brand name that is efficient and widely used in treating the mental condition of anxiety disorder. Zepose is also used to treat anxiety before any surgery and the condition of alcohol withdrawal symptoms. Generic Diazepam is the generic moiety of which Zepose is made that helps to balance brain chemicals, which become imbalanced during anxiety disorder.
What Is The Action Mechanism Of Zepose 10mg Tablets?
Anxiety is a result of imbalanced brain chemicals that cause nervousness, or fear without the presence of even any threat. Thus, Zepose (Diazepam) medicine acts on the brain to improve the function of GABA, which is an inhibitory neurotransmitter and helps in suppressing the excessive or abnormal activity of the nerve cells in the brain. This results in the production of calmness, relaxation, and soothing response to ease anxiety disorder.
What Is The Dosing Schedule Of Zepose 10mg Tablets?
Zepose 10mg tablets are taken orally using water and regardless of the food. The dosing regimen of an adult patient for treating the condition of anxiety disorder is the 2mg dose for three times a day. The maximum per day dose should not be more than 30mg. Oral dose for anxiety due to surgery is given as 5-20 mg prior to general anesthesia. An oral dose for the treatment of alcohol withdrawal symptom is given as 5-20mg that can be repeated after 2-4hours if needed.
Missed dose: Take your missed dose as soon as you get it in mind but if it is the time for next dose then skip that dose and continue as regular dosing.
Overdose: Do not take more than the suggested dose else, overdose can be habitual to the patient causing serious health issues.
What Are The Drug Interactions Of Zepose 10mg Tablets?
- Psychoactive medications
What Are The Side Effects Of Zepose 10mg Tablets?
Loss of appetite, dry mouth, indigestion, skin rashes, irritability, diarrhea, blurred vision, a decrease in frequency of urination, and agitation are some transient side effects of Zepose medication. If you suffer worsening of any of the side effects then immediately consult the physician.
What Are The Contraindications While Using Zepose 10mg Tablets?
- You should not use Zepose during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Use of Zepose is contradictory in children and geriatric people.
- It is contradictory to use Zepose if you have hypersensitivity to any ingredient of this medication.
- Patients with suicidal thoughts, or drug or alcohol abuse history should not use Zepose medicine.
- If you have any medical complication of respiratory depression, liver, heart, kidney, glaucoma, or bleeding disorder then you must not use Zepose.
What Safety Precautions Should Be Taken Care While Using Zepose 10mg Tablets?
- While relying on Zepose, patients should be taken care for any change in moods or abnormal thoughts or behavior.
- Avoid grapefruit juice with Zepose else, this can increase the toxicity and serum level of Diazepam medication.
- Do not suddenly stop the use of Zepose medicine else, this can lead to withdrawal symptoms in the users.
- Avoid activities such as driving while using Zepose because the drug can cause dizziness.