Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Summary Of Zolax 1mg-Alprax-Alprazolam Tablets
Zolax 1mg-Alprax Tablets are the two renowned brands that are used widely for the treatment of the mental condition of anxiety disorder. Generic Alprazolam is the functional moiety present in Zolax and Alprax brands. This medication is accountable to treat panic disorders and the anxiety disorder caused due to depression. During anxiety disorder, our brain chemicals are in an imbalanced state that causes nervousness or tension without any threat or stimulus. Hence, Alprazolam helps to balance these chemicals in order to suppress the anxiety.
What Is Action Mechanism Of Zolax 1mg-Alprax-Alprazolam Tablets?
Generic Alprazolam present in Zolax and Alprax brands belongs to the category of benzodiazepines, which acts on the GABA neurotransmitter present in the brain. By increasing the function of GABA, these medications help to decline the over agitated reactions of mind during anxiety and panic disorder causing relaxation, soothing and calming response. Thus, Alprazolam reduces the nerves cell excessive and abnormal activity in the brain to treat the anxiety disorder.
What Is The Dosing Regimen Of Zolax 1mg-Alprax-Alprazolam Tablets?
Zolax/Alprax 1mg tablets are taken orally with water with or without the food. You can reduce the chances of side effects of sedation or sleepiness if you take the medication immediately after taking meals. The dosing regimen for adult patients for the short-term management of anxiety disorder is 0.25-0.5 mg given for three times daily that can be increased to 3-4 mg daily if required. The dosing regimen for managing panic attacks is up to 10 mg per day.
Missed dose: Take your missed dose as soon as you get it in mind but do not take it if you are near to your next dosing.
Overdose: Consuming more than the advised dose of Zolax/Alprax can make the users dependent on the medication leading to excessive sleepiness. Thus, never take more than the suggested dose.
What Are The Drug Interactions Of Zolax 1mg-Alprax-Alprazolam Tablets?
- Antihypertensive drugs
What Are The Side Effects Of Zolax 1mg-Alprax-Alprazolam Tablets?
Sleepiness, dizziness, sedation, confusion, dry mouth, fatigue, irritability, headache, constipation, and uncoordinated body movements are some adverse effects observed while using Zolax/Alprax medication.
When Should You Not Take Zolax 1mg-Alprax-Alprazolam Tablets?
- Pregnant women and lactating mothers should not take Zolax/Alprax medicine.
- Zolax/Alprax is contradictory to be taken if you are a child or a geriatric person.
- If you face allergic reaction to any constituent of Zolax/Alprax then do not take these medications.
- If you are a patient of liver, heart, kidney, respiration, ophthalmic, or bleeding disorder then you should not take Zolax/Alprax medicine.
- Suicidal thoughts and patients with drug or alcohol abuse history should not use Zolax/Alprax drugs.
What Are The Noteworthy Points While Using Zolax 1mg-Alprax-Alprazolam Tablets?
- Users relying on Zolax/Alprax should be monitored for any change in behavior, mood or abnormal thinking.
- You should stay away from the use of alcohol while using Zolax/Alprax medications else, the interaction can lead to excessive sedation.
- You should not indulge in driving or any such activity that demands attention after using Zolax/Alprax because the drug may cause drowsiness.
- You should not stop the medication suddenly else, it can cause withdrawal symptoms in the patients.