Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Zolax SR 1.5mg Tablets (Alprazolam 1.5mg)
Zolax SR 1.5 mg tablets enclose Generic Alprazolam in sustained release formulation for the treatment of anxiety, depression and panic disorder. Zolax SR 1.5 mg tablets belong to benzodiazepines class of medication which is a Triazole analogue. Zolax Alprazolam SR 1.5 mg tablets acts particularly on your central nervous system response by reducing the excitability of the neurons.
By the control over these two emotional disorders a person can lead to a normal life style. It is remarkably effective in treating generalized social anxiety, insomnia and other minor issues such as nervousness, confusion, and fear faced by people in day-to-day life.
Mechanism Of Zolax SR 1.5mg Tablets (Alprazolam 1.5mg)
Generic Alprazolam has unique mechanism that functions by stimulating GABA receptors. It binds to the GABA-receptors sites to enhance inhibitory effect of endogenous GABA in the CNS. This process is ultimately beneficial for the reduction of hyperactivity of the brain cells.
Dosing Plan Of Zolax SR 1.5mg Tablets (Alprazolam 1.5mg)
Zolax Alprazolam SR 1.5 mg tablets is sustained release tablet (drug release over a sustained period but not at a constant rate) to be administered orally with a glass full of water. It can be taken with or without food, for best therapeutic benefits take medication in a fixed time of the day.
- The best recommended Dosage: 1.5mg/day.
- For anxiety disorders: 0.25-0.5mg of Zolax three times in a day;
- For panic disorders: 1 to 10 mg of Zolax. The actual strength of the medication is determined by your health care provider and mainly depends upon the severity of the panic condition.
- Maximum Dosage: 4mg per day in divided dosage and do not go beyond that.
Contraindications Of Zolax SR 1.5mg Tablets (Alprazolam 1.5mg)
- The use of Alprazolam contraindicated for patients suffering from heart, liver or kidney disease.
- Zolax Alprazolam SR 1.5 mg tablets SHOULD NOT be given to a patient of hypersensitivity.
Drug Interaction Of Zolax SR 1.5mg Tablets (Alprazolam 1.5mg)
Zolax Alprazolam SR 1.5 mg tablets shows drug interaction with other drug such as Pregabalin, Fluoxetine, Ketoconazole, Itraconazole, Erythromycin, Tramadol, Hydrocodone, Gabapentin, Duloxetine, Escitalopram, Fluoxetine, Digoxin, Imipramine, Desimipramine and oral contraceptives.
Make sure you inform your health care provider regarding all types of prescription and non-prescription drugs you are taking.
Attention - In case of Pregnant or Breast Feeding Mothers:
Zolax Alprazolam SR 1.5 mg tablets are not recommended for women who are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding her child without consulting her doctor.
Signs Of Side Effects Shown By Zolax SR 1.5mg Tablets (Alprazolam 1.5mg)
Wrong use or over dosage of the medication may show some unwanted side effects such as drowsiness, lightheadedness, dry mouth, memory impairment, bad temper, constipation, headache, or may be gloominess. Ask your health care provider in case any of these become bothersome.
Precautionary Measures With Zolax SR 1.5mg Tablets (Alprazolam 1.5mg)
- Alprazolam may be addictive and you may encounter behavioral changes with the usage; make sure you only consume it if the medication is prescribed to you.
- Discontinuation of Alprazolam may cause severe withdrawal symptoms.
- Avoid consuming alcohol, the interaction can lead to excessive sedation.
- You should not indulge any activity that demands mental attention after using Zolax because the drug may cause drowsiness.
Where To Buy Zolax SR 1.5mg Tablets (Alprazolam 1.5mg)
You can Zolax Alprazolam SR 1.5 mg tablets from our online store at the economic rates and avail maximum offers with your each purchase.