Your Cart Is Empty!
Brief Overview About Zolfresh 10 MG Tablets (Zolpidem 10mg)
Zolfresh 10 MG Tablets is a most popular sleeping pills used in the treatment of sleeping troubles or insomnia at night. People use Zolfresh 10 mg tablets as a short-term treatment to get relief from trouble to fall asleep at night so that they can have sound sleep at night hours. Zolfresh 10mg acts on the brain to calm down the anxious mind so that a user of this medicine can have a better night's rest. Zolfresh 10 mg tablets enclose a generic drug called Zolpidem.
Action Mechanism Of Zolfresh 10 MG Tablets (Zolpidem 10mg)
Zolfresh 10 mg Zolpidem tablets belongs to the category of drugs called sedative or hypnotic. It shows its therapeutic effect by binding to the GABA receptor and increases the inhibitory effect of GABA that results in the hyperpolarization of the neuronal cell membrane and blocks the further excitation of the cell. In this way, Zolfresh 10 mg Zolpidem tablets trims down the abnormal excitement in the brain and promote sleep for long hours at night.
Method Of Intake Of Zolfresh 10 MG Tablets (Zolpidem 10mg)
Zolfresh 10 mg Zolpidem is commercially available in an oral tablet form. For short-term treatment of insomnia, one should ingest one Zolfresh 10 mg tablet orally once a day per night immediately before going to bed with at least 7 - 8 hours left behind before the planned time of arousing. One should never take Zolfresh 10 mg Zolpidem tablets more than one tablet in a day. Zolfresh 10 mg Zolpidem tablets are generally restricted to short treatment periods of 1 to 2 weeks or less.
Conflicting Conditions For The Use Of Zolfresh 10 MG Tablets (Zolpidem 10mg)
- Do not use Zolfresh tablets 10 mg if you are allergic to generic Zolpidem or other ingredients of this medicine.
- Do not use Zolfresh tablets 10 mg if your age is less than 18 years.
- Do not use Zolfresh tablets 10 mg if you are breastfeeding your child.
Annoying Effects Of Zolfresh 10 MG Tablets (Zolpidem 10mg)
Zolfresh tablets 10 mg is a safe and well-tolerated medication, but some its user may face some annoying effects such as unnecessary daytime drowsiness, lightheadedness, weakness, headache, muscle soreness, blocked nose, dry mouth, weariness and loss of coordination. These annoying effects persist for few moments without creating any trouble.
Drug Interactions Of Zolfresh 10 MG Tablets (Zolpidem 10mg)
The risk of serious side effects may be increased if Zolfresh tablets 10 mg are taken along with any of these following drugs, as these drugs show drug interaction with generic Zolpidem:
- Opioid pain or cough relievers: Codeine, Hydrocodone
- Anti-anxiety drugs: Alprazolam, Lorazepam, Zopiclone
- Muscle relaxants: Carisoprodol, Cyclobenzaprine
- Antihistamines: Cetirizine, Diphenhydramine
Safety Measures To Be Followed While Using Zolfresh 10 MG Tablets (Zolpidem 10mg)
- The use of Zolfresh 10mg medication may cause dizziness or sleepiness, so do not carry out any risky tasks after intake of this medicine.
- Avoid the ingestion of alcohol or other sedative pills during the day or just before bed while using Zolfresh 10mg medication.
- Communicate with your doctor before using Zolfresh tablets 10 mg if you have a record of depression, mental sickness, or suicidal thoughts.
- Communicate with your doctor before using Zolfresh tablets 10 mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding your child.
Where To Buy Zolfresh 10 MG Tablets (Zolpidem 10mg)?
At our drug portal, we offer a genuine Zolfresh tablets 10 mg at the cost-effective rates, so place your order to buy Zolfresh Zolpidem 10 mg tablets from our drug portal and save your money and time. Here, we also offer fastest shipping facility so that you can have your products at your doorway.